i have passed my 10 +2 in 2007 and then i got my 12 certificate .in back of that certificate there is a place where school principal has to sign.but in 2007 i could sign it and later in 2010 i got the principal sign on my 12 passing certificate.will it cause any problem in bank job interview.1623
I am an instrumentation engineer. Can anybody tell how to get certification from Saudi Aramco compnany?4941
I HAV DID MCA IN JUNE 2010,,,,, PLZ TELL ME I M APPLICABLE FOR MASTER IN CS IN USA. I HAV NT GIVEN ANY EXAM YET.2 2890
how to get iso certificate and which is the best for steel wire product and bathroom accessories , and how many percent central sales tax on it , please tell me as soon as possible1287
Dear Sir/Madam, I have passed lic ado written exam and my interview on 29th sep. I belong to OBC and I dont have current non creamy- layer certificate but I applied and will get within a month as per the new policies of State Govt, i have caste certificate and non creamy layer certificate of 2002. Can I eligible for the selection, plz reply me on email@example.com or call me 09158153313.
hello sir , doing certification in manual testing is good and worth to get a job ????????? if so may i know which be a good institute to learn manual testing????? i have to say about myself that i'm not gud at programming and maths so plz refer which afford to me if this not suits?1549
what is the thing that is created adjacent to the transparent table created on the database? a)fields b)data element c)structure 4)table type ques2)what operation you cannot perform on internal table? a)append b)sort c)insert d)modify e)delete1351
1. your user want to display the records of the passenger traveling in the train.He can Sort the list either by the train no or by the date of journey how will the list will be displayed in the Control Level Processing in the Extract Dataset. a) The user has to create two separate internal table and sort accordingly and Two Control level Processing Blocks. b) The User has to create one internal Table with different header line and one processing Block. c) The User has to Define one internal Table and define Two control Level Processing Blocks. d) The User has to sort the internal Table Accordigly and create one Control lvel Processing Block. 2. Secondary Index will help in a) fetching the Data faster. b) Storing the of Data. 3.What does the Field statement Does. a) Delay the transport b) Go to the PAI block of the screen c) Make the Field inactive. 15. LDB NODES. a) 00 01 02 21 Get node 02 What will happen? 16. Second Question Regarding the same Context but asked about the Get Node 00 Get node 21 What will happen.? 17. Questions : - Logical Database (LDB) : a) Authorization is performed. At the LDB b)we do not have to explicit write any program to fetch the data. c)put data is used to update the Databse.1416
1. The Write statement was written and suddenly the program
was showing something different what can be the reason WRITE
a)User must have choosen a different language
b) User must have made the line inactive at the Runtime.
c)There must something different Written on the Text element .
d)If nothing is mentioned in the Multilingual Table what
will be the output.
2. how the Transaction Variant.will be helpful to the Enduser?
a)hide the screen Field.
b)To change the Flow Logic.
c)To schedule background process
3. Rollback to be done at the dialog work process what will
a) Rollback work
b) Message A
c) Message E
d) Rollback work at the End of the PAI.
4) Rollback at the LUW concept.
a)You will write the Code at the PAI Block of the Each
b)You will write the Code ROLLBACK work at the End of the
LUW PAI block.
5. Field statement regarding the CHAIN INPUT
If the user has committed any wrong value on the one Field
of the Cain Input.
And what will be the syntax.
1. What is Active Directory? 2. What is LDAP? 3. Can you connect Active Directory to other 3rd-party Directory Services? Name a few options. 4. Where is the AD database held? What other folders are related to AD? 5. What is the SYSVOL folder? 6. Name the AD NCs and replication issues for each NC 7. What are application partitions? When do I use them 8. How do you create a new application partition 9. How do you view replication properties for AD partitions and DCs? 10. What is the Global Catalog? 11. How do you view all the GCs in the forest? 12. Why not make all DCs in a large forest as GCs? 13. Trying to look at the Schema, how can I do that? 14. What are the Support Tools? Why do I need them? 15. What is LDP? What is REPLMON? What is ADSIEDIT? What is NETDOM? What is REPADMIN? 16. What are sites? What are they used for? 17. What’s the difference between a site link’s schedule and interval? 18. What is the KCC? 19. What is the ISTG? Who has that role by default? 20. What are the requirements for installing AD on a new server? 21. What can you do to promote a server to DC if you’re in a remote location with slow WAN link? 22. How can you forcibly remove AD from a server, and what do you do later? Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Can I get user passwords from the AD database? 23. What tool would I use to try to grab security related packets from the wire? 24. Name some OU design considerations. 25. What is tombstone lifetime attribute? 26. What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 DC in a Windows 2000 AD? 27. What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a Windows 2003 AD? 28. How would you find all users that have not logged on since last month? 29. What are the DS* commands? 30. What’s the difference between LDIFDE and CSVDE? Usage considerations? 31. What are the FSMO roles? Who has them by default? What happens when each one fails? 32. What FSMO placement considerations do you know of? 33. I want to look at the RID allocation table for a DC. What do I do? 34. What’s the difference between transferring a FSMO role and seizing one? Which one should you NOT seize? Why? 35. How do you configure a Ã¢â‚¬Å“stand-by operation masterÃ¢â‚¬Â for any of the roles? 36. How do you backup AD? 37. How do you restore AD? 38. How do you change the DS Restore admin password? 39. Why can’t you restore a DC that was backed up 4 months ago? 40. What are GPOs? 41. What is the order in which GPOs are applied? 42. Name a few benefits of using GPMC. 43. What are the GPC and the GPT? Where can I find them? 44. What are GPO links? What special things can I do to them? 45. What can I do to prevent inheritance from above? 46. How can I override blocking of inheritance? 47. How can you determine what GPO was and was not applied for a user? Name a few ways to do that. 48. A user claims he did not receive a GPO, yet his user and computer accounts are in the right OU, and everyone else there gets the GPO. What will you look for? 49. Name a few differences in Vista GPOs 50. Name some GPO settings in the computer and user parts. 51. What are administrative templates? 52. What’s the difference between software publishing and assigning? 53. Can I deploy non-MSI software with GPO? 54. You want to standardize the desktop environments (wallpaper, My Documents, Start menu, printers etc.) on the computers in one department. How would you do that?
.What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a
Windows 2003 AD?
14. How would you find all users that have not logged on
since last month?
15. What are the DS* commands?
16. What’s the difference between LDIFDE and CSVDE? Usage
17. What are the FSMO roles? Who has them by default? What
happens when each one fails?
18. What FSMO placement considerations do you know of?
19. I want to look at the RID allocation table for a DC.
What do I do?
20. What’s the difference between transferring a FSMO role
and seizing one? Which one should you NOT seize? Why?
21. How do you configure a Ã¢â‚¬Å“stand-by operation
masterÃ¢â‚¬Â for any of the roles?
22. How do you backup AD?
23. How do you restore AD?
24. How do you change the DS Restore admin password?
25. Why can’t you restore a DC that was backed up 4 months ago?
26. What are GPOs?
27. What is the order in which GPOs are applied?
28. Name a few benefits of using GPMC.
29. What are the GPC and the GPT? Where can I find them?
30. What are GPO links? What special things can I do to them?
31. What can I do to prevent inheritance from above?
32. How can I override blocking of inheritance?
33. How can you determine what GPO was and was not applied
for a user? Name a few ways to do that.
34. A user claims he did not receive a GPO, yet his user and
computer accounts are in the right OU, and everyone else
there gets the GPO. What will you look for?
35. Name a few differences in Vista GPOs
36. Name some GPO settings in the computer and user parts.
37. What are administrative templates?
38. What’s the difference between software publishing and
39. Can I deploy non-MSI software with GPO?
40. You want to standardize the desktop environments
(wallpaper, My Documents, Start menu, printers etc.) on the
computers in one department. How would you do that?
1.What Is the diff b/w Win NT & win 2000 ?
2. What is difference b/w WIN NT DNS,DhCP and Win 2000
3. What are the seven Layers of OSI model ?
4. what Is TCP /IP /
5. What is the difference b/w Netbios name & Hostname
6. What are the Features of AD ?What are the diff roles
of AD ?(FsmO)
7. How do you carry out migration from NT 4.0 to
Windows 2000 ?
8. What is the size of SAM DB in NT 4.0 and how many
objects can be created in win NT / Win 2k /
9. How do uimplement group policy and what is the
difference b/w s/w deployment and publishing in AD ?
10. Where does u change the role in AD FSMO roles ?
11. What is dynamic DNS and how dows it register with
12. What are the new features of windows 2000 ?
13. Can u rename a domain in win 2k environment ?
14. What is the backup policy that is taken in your
company and what is the s/w that is used for taking back up ?
15. How do you update Antivirus on all machines (is it
Auto update or manual update)
16. What is the system state data in Win 2k /
17. How do you repair a Blue Screen error ?
18. How is OS hardening done in Servers ?
19. How is auditing is carried out a workstations?
20. Hopw RAs setup in NT and hopw is the permission
given for a NT user ?
21. what are the feautures of AD ?
22. by default what is the trust relation ship in Win2k ?]
23. What is native mode in win2k and can we have
prewin2k environment(Win nt,win95,98,Me etc)in native mode ?
Ans No, only it possible in mIxed mode.it support Pre
24. What is Global catalog server ?
25. Where do you Promote a BDC and PDC ? Ans : Server
26. By default when Win 2k is installed what is the
role it assumes and how do you promote it to dC ?
27. what is LDAP protocol /
28. What are EFS , DFS and Kerberos in Win 2k /
29. What is forest , Tree, Organization Unit and site
in Win 2k3 ?
30. Can you establish Trust relation ship b/w win 2k
and Win Nt machine in native mode environment ?
31. What are the files systems supported Win 2k and 2k3 ?
32. What is tool used to manage disk management tasks ?
33. What is the different between a Basic disc and
Dynamic disc ? Can you revert dynamic disk to basic disk ?
34. What are the different levels of RAID that can be
35. What are the different roles played by a DNS server ?
36. What is a ZONE in DNS ?
37. What is the tool used to move an object with in a
How to convert PDF files into SAS datasets?1554
Can anybody help me to provide sample paper to clear Red Hat Certification?
hai can anybody snd an sample RHCE Exam question to my email ca6th@ gmail.com
hi, i am planning for a cognos certification. if any one has certification dump for COG112, please send to my id firstname.lastname@example.org. i appreciate your help. thanks Muthu
What is difference between null Nat and NAT 0
My sister is a british citizen naturalized, at present she is pregnant and she wanted to deliver her baby here in the philippines.. My question is, is her baby will be automatically a british citizen too? eventhough her baby will be born in her originated country, philippines.
I want take up LoadRunner Testing Certification. Can anyone help me with the Syllabus and some sample questions. Also please tell me how much it costs for the Basic level testing.
Please could any send me Informatica power center developer certification dumps @ email@example.com? Thanks in advance
hi this is sunil from mysore karnataka i have been selected for sbi interview on 26 april i am pg in zoology comleted in 2000 till now i have no work experience will it be a -ve point. mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org contact @ 09448742352
Please suggest for diploma engr any good certificaations or courses which will fetch a good jobs?
what kind of certification should i go for and from where for doing erp- sap in sd module.
i was rejected in 2011 for UK visa from gujarat ,india ..i lost that rejection letter..can any one who help me to tell me how to apply for rejected letter in UK embassy. Anybody please give me any idea or email id for it.. I hav tried a lot on www.gov.uk web site...please help me
How can we Change the IP-Phone/VM Login or Owner name in CME GUI Mode..
hi ,i am going to give advance sas exm but i dnt have dumps so if any one have recently advance paper and answer please mail me- email@example.com tHank you
In a GLP facility who will decide whether a study to be conducted as GLP or Non-GLP study
I have complete the I.T.I electrician and 12 years experience on this field. How to get electrical supervisor certificate by tamilnadu electrical license board