real time report in material management and sales and distribution with codes3 4537
Can I Get the field name's of mara table.3 7601
what is Foreign key, check table and value table ....? what is the difference between CHECK AND VALUE TABLE ..? PLEASE GIVE THE APPROPRIATE ANSWERS......3 11595
what is the client on which u have worked? In real time ?1 2554
2. You are running a report. It is taking long time for execution. What steps will you do to reduce the execution time.2 3610
3. After running a BDC program in background, next day morning when you see the results, few records are not updated(error records). What will you do then?1 3801
4. You are given functional specs for a BDC program and you need to decide whether to write a method call transaction or a session. How u will decide?1 3299
5. What is the difference between report and script?2 6030
6. what are the differences between scripts & smart forms?2 2922
7. what are enhancements?1 2689
8. what are user-exits? 95 3613
. what is badi? 10. what is the difference between user-exit & BADIs? 12. how do you get functional specs when you are assigned some object? (specs through email..??) 13. How do you write technical specs?4 6196
11. what is the difference between user-exit & customer-exit?2 4144
14. How do you write UTP?(unit test plan)2 12730
What are hashed tables?
What are the two methods for modifying sap standard tables?
What is processing class, where we do them and why? : sap abap hr
Can any tell me ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0 Released year? and difference between them?
What are the screen elements.
What are the differences between a database index and a match code?
What are the dynapro keywords?
What data is contained in data dictionary? : abap data dictionary
how 2 create the normal form by using functional module
How to find Kernal badi ?
What is the difference between commit-work and rollback-work tasks?
What is the difference between call transaction method and the session method? : abap bdc
Normally how many and what files get created when a transaction program is written?
What are the components of sapscript?
When, how and how would you control changes to standard SAP objects.