1. Display all the rows and columns in the CLIENT table. Sort by client name in reverse alphabetical order.2 4147
2. Display the item number and total cost for each order line (total cost = no of items X item cost). Name the calculated column TOTAL COST.2 2786
4. Display the order number and client number from the ORDER
table. Output the result in the format. Client
5. Display full details from the ORDER_LINE table where the item number is (first condition) between 1 and 200 (no > or < operators) OR the item number is greater than 1000 AND (second condition) the item cost is not in the list 1000, 2000, 3000 OR the order number is not equal to 1000.3 2950
6. Display the client name and order date for all orders using the traditional method.1321
8. Display the client name and order date for all orders using the natural join keywords.1 2505
9. Display the client name and order date for all orders using the JOIN . . . USING method.2 2837
10. Display the client number, order date and shipping date for all orders where the shipping date is between three and six months after the order date.3 4701
11. Display the client number and name and the client number and name of the person who referred that client.1583
14. Display the item_cost and then round it to the nearest hundred, ten, unit, tenth and hundredth1 4282
15. Display the item_cost and then truncate it to the nearest hundred, ten, unit, tenth and hundredth.1357
Write a trigger example in oracle?
How to use attributes of the implicit cursor in oracle?
What are oracle functions?
What is difference between sid and service name in oracle?
What language does oracle use?
Difference between cartesian join and cross join?
What is tns service name?
What is materialized view in Oracle?
What is Undo Management Advisor in Oracle?
How to join two tables in a single query using oracle?
What is the usage of analyze command in oracle?
What is merge in oracle?
How to create a stored function in oracle?
What is an oracle recycle bin?
How do I decide when to use right joins/left joins or inner joins or how to determine which table is on which side?