9. State the difference between unilateral and bilateral tolerance1 1314
10. What is difference between welding and brazing2 1621
11. How much watt means 1 Hp3 2001
12. What are the differences between IC & CI Engines3 1829
13. What are the different types of fits2 1770
14. What different types of Heat treatment processes and why heat treatment is required?1 2081
15. What is the difference between first angle projection and third angle projection?2 2009
will the offering and the words make people want to buy?
any one have interview on 27 april please share the question as soon as possible because my interview on 28 april
how to calculate total cost for slab 35'×8'
What is a Garbage Collection? and what is full recursive Garbage collection?
Please anyone tell me , how to create toggle button without bootstrap.
What are the things are not Included in Annual Reports?
My daily concrete volume of M25 concrete is 1st day= 25 Cum 2nd Day = 45 Cum 3rd Day = 55 Cum 4th Day = 22 Cum 5th Day =72 Cum 7th Day = 49 Cum. What will be acceptance criteria of concrete considering as per is 456 cl.15 and table 11 (cl 16.1 and 16.3).
In which table collections errors are stored.
I want to understand what is BTS? What are its different configurations and what is the power consumption/peak current for each of these types of BTS?
how does your home town differs from hyderabad speak it for three minutes
i want to learn control schedule for 11kv panel? can any one send the detailed control schedule?
Suppose there is a secondary index on 4 non-key fields A,B,C & D. There are 3 select queries :- a) one on basis of A, B, C , D b) Second on basis of A, B, C c) Third on basis of D, C,B, A In which all situations , the above secondary index will be used?
what is the use of outline option?
Why does the speed regulating system adopting I controller have no steady-state error? In this single closed-loop speed regulating system, when the input of the I controller Un=0, what is the output voltage of the regulator? What factors do the output voltage depend on?
what is the trignometry of lifting tools using the wire rope ? any formula for trignometry ?