9. State the difference between unilateral and bilateral tolerance1 1525
10. What is difference between welding and brazing2 1849
11. How much watt means 1 Hp3 2196
12. What are the differences between IC & CI Engines3 2092
13. What are the different types of fits2 1939
14. What different types of Heat treatment processes and why heat treatment is required?1 2247
15. What is the difference between first angle projection and third angle projection?2 2214
what is the minimum clearance between a 11KV 150KVAR capacitor cell and series reactor.can a series reactor can be mounted in the same structure of the capacitor cells structure
what is generics? can u explain 5 to 6 examples on generics that covers class,method,structure,list,delegates?
Given the following seqment of code containing a group of nested if instructions: y = 9; if ((x==3) || (x == 5)) y++; else if (x == 2) y *= 2; else if (x == ) y-= 7; else y = 8; if the value of x is 4 before the nested IFs are executed, what is the value of y after the nested IFs are executed?
What the difference between ac and dc inductor an capacitor
How addressable fire systems work? Pl. send details with architect.(Loop), also send details regarding Gas system. Pl. help me.Thanks
what are Lookup caches options? Including persistent caches.
what is Tds %,Service tax %,Cess %,and ESI,PF %,and what is the use of this.
How Verification, validation, and performance analysis work?
ER-5 & ER- 7 ER -4 related all information 1) What Fill The ER-5 & ER- 7 ER -4 2) What Infomation Fill In the return
How to get a list of CDROM drives on a computer?
what are the uses of eutectic alloys?
what are all the versions of cognos and cognos8 as well as mention all the advantages nd disadvantages in cognos8 versions. any one plz answer this question.
Where mixed flow type compressors are used?
we have virtual function then why need of pure virtual function.
An electron is injected into a region of uniform magnetic flux density with the components of velocity parallel to and normal to the flux. What is the path of the electron?