9. State the difference between unilateral and bilateral tolerance1 1858
10. What is difference between welding and brazing2 2194
11. How much watt means 1 Hp3 2525
12. What are the differences between IC & CI Engines3 2458
13. What are the different types of fits2 2198
14. What different types of Heat treatment processes and why heat treatment is required?1 2489
15. What is the difference between first angle projection and third angle projection?2 2508
What is meant by the block blob and page BLOB?
What are network referrals in google analytics?
What are roles in cqlsh?
What do you type to stop a hung process that resists the standard attempts to shut it down?
What is data structure in c programming?
You want to estimate the evaporation through lakes. How would you do it?
Define power analysis?
Explain about exceptions in python?
What is inharmonious ecological interaction?
Which Statement would you use to remove the EMPLOYEE_Id_PK PRIMARY KEY constraint and all depending constraints from the EMPLOYEE table?
hi all here i have tab named "Workbench" By clicking on "workbench" tab.it displays 4 tabs like below workbench common cargo commercial charter "common" tab have 10tabs inside,"cargo" tab also haveing 15 tabs inside and remaining two tabs also having few tabs inside. when clicked on "common" tab.it displaying the script like tab("workbench").select"common" if i clicked on "cargo".it displaying the script like tab"workbench_2").select"cargo" if i clicked on "commercial".it displaying the script like tab"workbench_3").select"commercial" if i clicked on "charter".it displaying the script like tab"workbench_4").select"charter" I have used a "FOR LOOP" for common,commercial,cargo,charter tabs.it was stopped at second tab SO, CAN I RECOGNIZE "WORKBENCH_2,_3,_4" AS A SINGLE VARIABLE if not, can anyone plese help me to solve this
What are the cpu architectures supported by ios devices?
How to use forms in reactjs?
What is the difference between teradata and basic rdbms?
What's the latest android operating system?