If The RTD(PT100) Show .776 Kohm Resistance the Temperature of process fluid how much?

Answer Posted / jaimin

rt=(1-0.00385*t)
776=(1-0.00385t)
t=257.7

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 0 No

Post New Answer       View All Answers

Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions

Tell about your IFFCO plant visit.

the 3 most common transmitter protocol being in refinery or qatar gas and aramco.

Why even multiple power supplu r used in instrumentation system?

Q-Explain the different load conditions that will produced different offset which may or may not be acceptable to thhe control function

Can anybody tell me which type of question are asked in the interview for the FORMULATION(Pharma) as a instrumentation engineer, & question in building managment system.

What happen if we install my pressure transmitter below the elevation of pipe in natural gas service?

Why flow/pressure transmitter before control valve?

List three types Level Switches with their working principles

wich is coming the first HAZOP OR SIL

How to calibrate an pressure gauge with yantrika test bench?

why we use cascade control and feed forward control in 3 element drum level control measurement of steam drum .what is cascade and feed forward control system ?give example .

if my flow is 20000 m3/h than which range of DPT i have to use????

, Instrument Index, P&ID review, I/O schedule, datasheet, DCS / Analyzers specifications, loop diagrams, hook-up drawings.

can we replace a slot sensor (inductive type) with limit switch (potenial free contact / no-nc type).

sir, give me placement papers and interview quistion of birla group company of copper.