An engine operates between temperatures of 900 K and T2.
And another engine between T2 and 400 K. For both to do
equal work, the value of T2 should be

Answer Posted / ananth9738

for same work T=(T1+T2)/2

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 0 No

Post New Answer       View All Answers

Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions

If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why not the whole airplane made out of that stuff?

A simple problem involing in hoops stress. For sphere: M= [3/2]*p*V*[density of pressure vessel material/Maximum working stress it can tolerate] For Thin walled pressure walls: Hoops stress or stress in the radial direction =p*r/2t ?

where the compressor is placed in the automobile?

AS I AM BEING IN PLANT ENGINEERING & MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT I WANT ANY BOOKS RELATED TO MAINTENANCE CAN YOU GUIDE ME THE AUTHOR.

If you are scientist to b e and you wish to develop a self-generating power appliances, what would b e the ranking of importance to apply your concept of creating energy using alternator: 1. Washing Machine 2. Motor Water Pump 3. Electric Fan 4. Electric Stove 5. Flat Iron – Which one will b e your foremost and the least at the rank of 1 to 5? Why is that so? Defend your answer.

What is max pressure?

What is the full form of wcb in astm?

Why consumption of lubricating oil is more in two-stroke cycle petrol engine than four-stroke cycle petrol engine ?

Is there a lower limit to the gland surface finish for static O-rings, gaseous system? surface finish table lists 0.41-0.81 micro-meters for static gaseous systems. What is the drawback of using a smoother surface finish lower than 0.41?

i need rrb chennai JE mechanical last 2 year question papers Plz send me on this email id aaasaravanan@gmail.com

How can be calculate discharge of id fan. impeller dia-800 mm,motor capacity 10 hp 2800 rpm,blower opening section 230*130 mm

how gravity filling machine is designed

why have u choose this ME-engg design department

What are the uses of windmill?

I HAVE SELECTED INTERVIEW FOR GOVT POLYTECHNIC LECTURERS.I DONT KNOW ANYTHING.PLZ HOW INTERVIEW WILL GO AND WHAT QUE'S SUPPOSE TO ASK ABOUT SUBJECT.PLEASE SEND QUE'S AND ANSWERSTO MAIL OR CALL THIS NO:9966924990.PLZ HELP ME.