Answer Posted / karan patel
1. Test uploading different types of image files (like .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, etc) and see if you could upload them.
2. Test uploading other files (like .exe, .dll, .mpg, .mov, .mp3, .wav, .rm, .doc etc) and see if It could break the uploading process.
3. Test with an image file with size other than the specified limit (the maximum allowed size was 500KB. So I had to try with 0 KB files, 1 MB image files, 5 MB files etc).
4. Try uploading a virus infected image file [You can use EICAR (European Institute of Computer Anti-virus Research) test files. These files are not actually viruses but behave as virus files] and see if the web server could detect the virus and stop the upload!
5. Test typing in a wrong path (like typing 'F: walpapersaamir_khan_001.jpg', in place of a correct path 'F: wallpapersaamir_khan_001.jpg'). Look at the wrong spelling of 'walpaper'). This can easily happen if a user is entering the path of the image file to be uploaded instead of browsing and selecting the image file. I had to see that the system was capable of detecting the wrong path name of the file.
6. Test cancelling an upload process and see what happens.
7. Test with a slower network speed and low system configuration.
8. Test While unplugging the internet connection while uploading.
9. Rename a images file with special characters and test by uploading it.
10. Test with corrupted image files (wrongly encrypted files).
11. Test by changing the file extension in browse field after selecting one image.
for Ex : Chnage jpeg into GIF
12. Test By closing the browser while uploading
|Is This Answer Correct ?||23 Yes||1 No|
Explain the concept of semi-random test cases?
how to prepare a test case for online restaurant table reservation system. plz give an answer ASAP, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Write all test cases for Bus Pass Renewal
How to write test cases for manual testing? What are the main syntex for writing test cases for Junit?
how to write a test cases for courier offices?
Test a file replication service that copies files from one net location to another
1. Buzz Words 1.1 Purpose Allow user easy access of content based on key/popular words 1.2 Scope All the tags at the portal. 1.3 User Interface - Tags are usually hyperlinks that lead to a collection of items that are associated with the tag. - Click takes you to page similar to Search Result page, should search all content and not only articles - Based on Most Viewed only 1.4 Interfacing/Sourcing Details - Need to develop an application which works on algorithm to calculate size/color of Buzz words. - In phase 1 algorithm will be pretty straight forward of calculating dimesion of Buzz words by going by ""Most Viewed/Visited"" words. Need to get exact algorithm.
I need GUI test case for home page?
Write a test case on a durability of an electric bulb and test it that it will last for next 10 months.
can you tell me how to write test cases for payments, receipts, inward clearing, outward clearing, A/c statements ?
Explain the syntax testing?
Suppose a job should be executed for every two hours? Write test case for this?
can anyone please help me in writing Test cases for HRMS,ERP and for CRM Apllications...I am joined as a trainee.so i have to write test cases for these applications..Soo can anyone pls help me....mail id: email@example.com....Please reply me guys.
What is ramp testing?
Can any one please give me a test case for transaction of money thro' mobile phones. I really need it soon. i need the test case in ieee format.please anyone help me.