1. What will happen if the armature rheostat is not in
maximum position while starting
2. What will happen if the armature resistance is in minimum
position and the eld
resistance is in maximum position while starting the motor?
3. How do you reverse the direction of rotation of a DC motor?
4. If the armature connection and the eld connection both
are reversed, does the direction
of rotation of the motor reverse?
Answer Posted / prasanth kamal
1.if the armature rheostat is not in maximum position there will be high starting current that will affect the motor
|Is This Answer Correct ?||10 Yes||2 No|
What minerals are used in the manufacture of cars?
What is hess law?
Explain the difference between hydraulic oil and engine oil?
What are the examples of mechanisms?
why conservator contains 8% total oil qty in transformer any formula to calculate
How the thickness of thermal boundary layer and thickness of hydrodynamic boundary layer related ?
What are the causes of troubles in boiler during operations?
What are the types of cleaning main engine Turbo Charger blower side?
What is the name given to ratio of actual cycle efficiency and ideal cycle efficiency?
After any cause of repaired how i start the engine by slow speed 800 to 900 rpm electronic control moudle engine [cummins]
Explain the types of sensors.
Causes of M/E high exhaust valve temperature
What is the most economical spacing of buttress ?
What is the difference between gear motor and a stepper motor? Like i want to use gear motor for its excessive torque to move my robot. Can i use stepper motor instead?
1. What are good characteristics of good combustion in a boiler? 2. What do you analyze from boiler water analysis? 3. What do you treat in high alkalinity of boiler water? 4. What is a feed water pump? Dearator feed heater? 5. What is the purpose of the nozzle of impulse turbine? 6. What are the things needed to have an efficient boiler burning? 7. Name Of Parts And Each Purpose 8. What are the causes of emergency stop in a steam engine? 9. What is the normal vacuum pressure in a steam turbine atmospheric condenser? What would cause the press to falls? 10. Steam turbine (function an parts) 11. What is the boiling point of water? 12. What are the safety devices of boiler? 13. What is the effect of high alkaline water to a boiler? 14. Steps In starting boilers. 15. Small gear found in the steam turbine. 16. What is an Economizer? 17. What are the methods of heat transfer? 18. Types of pressure 19. What are the different parts of impulse reaction turbine? 20. What is the color of the flame of the boiler running in good condition? 21. What type of pump is commonly used is feed water system in auxiliary boiler? 22. What is the specific heat of water? 23. What do you do to prevent flare black? 24. What is a brake horsepower? 25. What is the purpose of a de-superheater? 26. What is the purpose of corrugated furnaces? 27. What are the causes of steam turbine failure? 28. What is the purpose of superheater? 29. Given a cutaway isometric view of the steam turbine. Examinee was asked to identify the following Parts: 30. What is thrust bearing? 31. Give five boiler mounting valves. 32. In steam boiler, what are the various test in water boiler? 33. How much calorific value of heat is needed to heat 00c of 34. What will happen if boiler backfires? 35. What is the color of flame if the boiler is running in good condition? How about when it is not in good condition? 36. How does the steam work in a steam turbine? 37. What are the causes of boiler backfire and steps in how to prevent it from happening? 38. What are the causes of high alkalinity in boiler water? 39. What are sensible heat, latent heat, and specific heat of water? 40. What are the causes of turbine vibration 41. Identify the parts of steam turbine 42. What is the normal Ph value of boiler water 43. Causes of dilution of lubricating oil in a steam turbine? 44. Explain briefly- good combustion of auxiliary boiler? 45. Method of testing or checking boiler water? 46. What is mean carry over of Aux. Boiler? 47. What are steam turbine parts usually come into damage? 48. Why must we pay attention when we drain steam in steam turbine. What factors are observed? 49. What type of pump use in boiler F.O. system? 50. What parameters to be reported when we send lubricating oil for shore analysis? 51. In boiler, what does steam and smoke goes out to the funnel. What reason? 52. Where can you find the feed check valve and feed stop valve and give the purpose of it? 53. What are the causes of troubles in boiler during operations? 54. Give the purpose of nozzle in impulse turbine? 55. What s gland sealing steam? 56. How to prevent back fire of boiler? 57. What is the used of economizer in boiler? 58. What is the seal packing gland for turbine? 59. What is the flow of steam in an impulse turbine? 60. What will happen if you blow the soot in the boiler? 61. State the purpose of air heater? 62. How to operate soot blower boiler and economizer? 63. What do you mean by A.CC.? 64. What is the thermal efficiency of a diesel engine? 65. What is a blow down valves?