Cv(T2-T1)

Is This Answer Correct ?    20 Yes 20 No

Post New Answer       View All Answers

Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions

How will you measure the eccentricity of the turbine rotor during running

what is an function of air cell bag in air cell conservator

How to detect staring valve leaks?

What type of pump is lubricator pump?

how material removal occurs only in workpiece not in tool during an EDM process?

State the difference between ultimate and proximate analysis of coal ?

Explain why re-heater is used in gas turbine

How can you convert air mass to air volume?

whats the coloring code of a air to open or a air to close valve?

In 10.00-20 tyre. what is the meaning of .00 ( after10) ?

How to calculate motor bearing life - cycle (life time) (SKF bearing) how determine the capacity of refrigeration system? how we use condenser coils, compressor, capillarity,compressor how determine the capacity of refrigeration system? how we use condenser coils, compressor, capillarity,compressor what is rigging

Does the position of a chicken egg affect the amount of weight it can withstand?

Hello, I am PRAVEEN, working with start-up company as design, I don have any sap experience. but I wanted to join mm course in atos. Is it good change domain?

WHAT IS THE TOTAL HEAT RATE OF PLANT AND WHAT IS THE HEAT RATE OF BOILER?

hello i have a problem !!!! i am studying gait analysis"human walking; and i had only single camera"sony 25 frames/s" and 2 separated force plates, and there is no synchronization between the camera and the force plates!. i wrote a matlab program to calculate joints moment(sagital) using inverse dynamics methode. and there is a problem with the output data!! can you help me.