What happens when client calls CoCreateInstance?
Answer Posted / guest
- Reads Root\Classes\ProgId for the matching ProgID
- Reads Root\Classes\ProgId for the matching CLSID. The
CLSID is read from the above step.
- From the CLSID key, the server type and image filename is
- Depending upon the server type, it starts the server.
- Calls CoGetClassObject function to get a handle to the
- Then calls createinstance on the factory interface to get
the pointer to the derived object.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||3 Yes||0 No|
What are queued components?
Which namespace do the classes, allowing you to support COM functionality, are located?
What is the difference between aggregated and contained objects?
Explain Futures of COM?
Suppose we have object B and aggregated object C (in- proc server), created by B. Can you access any interface of B from C?
How to create an instance of the object in COM?
how to call a dll as a COM dll?
Define and explain about COM?