I am using an Oracle 8i Database my data contains Clob data. I am using toad version 7.6 i am able to get the data in toad but unable to extract the data in excel.when trying to extract the data into the excel the toad error says out of memory. Can any body please help me to extract the data through the same toad version. Thanks in advance
Respected sir, Please send me technical questions related to oracle apps..
Hi friends can u send the oracle 9i full version download link?????????????? please reply ?
What is integrity and what is constraint??Explain with example
Please send me Informatica 8.1 certification dumps, my mail id email@example.com
what is difference between sql plus and sql*plus? (not sql and sql plus).
Using the relations and the rules set out in the notes under each relation, write table create statements for the relations EMPLOYEE, FIRE and DESPATCH. You should aim to provide each constraint with a formal name, for example table_column_pk.
Using the relations and the rules set out in the notes under each relation, write statements to create the two sequence generators specified in the notes.
6. Display the client name and order date for all orders using the traditional method.
11. Display the client number and name and the client number and name of the person who referred that client.
15. Display the item_cost and then truncate it to the nearest hundred, ten, unit, tenth and hundredth.
20. Using a set operator, display the client number of all clients who have never placed an order.
21. Using a set operator, display the client number of all clients who have ever placed an order and whose whose name does not contain the string Sm.
22. Display the order number, number of lines in the order, total number of items and total value for all orders that have a total value greater than $100
HI ALL, CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SQL CLUSTURS,MSQL CLUSTERS,ORACLE CLUSTERS.......THANKS IN ADVANCE