Topic :: ASP

ASP Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Actually,I created a web application in ASP.NET (Visual Studio 2008) in C#.If i want to run my web application in my local machine through IIS Server (Internet Information Server), what are all the steps i need to follow??? Please help me to run my web application in IIS Server

1 3807

Dear aspirants.. dont apply for bank jobs wildly without Knowing why how.. bcoz sbi.. do u know, how many of ur Friends selected? Its a big fraud.. this is shit. Thers a Backdoor system to get job in sbi. u cant get selected even U have talent, or merit. People even cant do simple Reasoning questions, are now selected for clerk job. they Told personally that bcoz of influence i got that. Sbi Collecting funds under this bloody recruitment. Do u know? For 1 person 250/-. in that manner nearly sbi collected Funds from 8 lakh people. If u ignore sc st candidates, Nearly from 6.5 lakh people it collected. That means 650000*250=162500000. its not doing at a time. U people Dont fell in this trap. U wont get job, but ur pocket may Get hole if u mess with sbi.. beware people..

3 11120

how to code in asp.net for button?

1 2733

different architectures of asp.net?

1 3486

what is Versioning in asp.net and how it maintain in any web application

TCS,

1 5323

i want the asp.net technical questions and answeres

What are the objects of ASP.NET ?

6 7299

What are the differences in C# .Net and ASP .Net.

NetLink,

4 6405

At which temperature in deg Celsius Asphalt is used for the pavement of Roads?

2 5220

In asp.net 3.5 we can go one page to onther page without using statemanagment concept?

ANR, Google, TCS,

1 6269

How can you implement encapsulation in asp.net?

TCS,

6 11314

what do you mean by dual aspect of accounting?

4 30618

1.how to encrpt query string in asp.net? 2.there are 10000 records then i wnat display 5000 records one gridview and 5000 records another grid view what is the process?

Marlabs,

1.how to encrpt query string in asp.net? 2.there are 10000 records then i wnat display 5000 records one gridview and 5000 records another grid view what is the process?

Marlabs,

2 6388

how to configure asp.net website in vs2008. and the projects devoloped in 2005 can be run in 2008