what are the various PHP Script Optimization techniques?
Answer / -=pkg=-
1. If a method can be static, declare it static. Speed
improvement is by a factor of 4.
2. Avoid magic like __get, __set, __autoload
3. require_once() is expensive
4. Use full paths in includes and requires, less time spent
on resolving the OS paths.
5. If you need to find out the time when the script started
executing, $_SERVER[’REQUEST_TIME’] is preferred to time()
6. See if you can use strncasecmp, strpbrk and stripos
instead of regex
7. str_replace is faster than preg_replace, but strtr is
faster than str_replace by a factor of 4
8. If the function, such as string replacement function,
accepts both arrays and single characters as arguments, and
if your argument list is not too long, consider writing a
few redundant replacement statements, passing one character
at a time, instead of one line of code that accepts arrays
as search and replace arguments.
9. Error suppression with @ is very slow.
10. $row[’id’] is 7 times faster than $row[id]
11. Error messages are expensive
12. Do not use functions inside of for loop, such as for
($x=0; $x < count($array); $x) The count() function gets
called each time.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||10 Yes||1 No|
how to open & closing opening period in fico
What does PHP stand for?
What is nginx and what is it used for?
What do you mean range() in php?
How to implement a class named dragonball. This class must have an attribute named ballcount (which starts from 0) and a method ifoundaball. When ifoundaball is called, ballcount is increased by one. If the value of ballcount is equal to seven, then the message you can ask your wish is printed, and ballcount is reset to 0. How would you implement this class?
What are the 3 scope levels available in php and how would you define them?
Is facebook still in php?
What is the difference between md5(), crc32() and sha1() crypto on php?
Is numeric in php?
What is php glob?
How to find the length of a string?