Positive attitude, good analytical skill, good
listener, adoptibility and dedication to work are my
strength.And about my weakness, may times I am little bit
emotion but I beleive that without the emotions there is no
relevance of human beings.
Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions
What are the techniques you used to handle
1. how can sale the product to the coustumer?
How can you leverage new channels, tactics, and media to drive customer engagement and intimacy?
what the reason to switch frm insurance industry to IT
what are the different topics cvered in marketing paper
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BRAND AND A COMPANY?
With whom should you partner to help support this shift to customer-centricity?
i m sabina . i am rejected in us visa in 29th july and
counciler mam say me your colege is exp and choose cheap
col and come back. so what i do. i have 2 i20 fairmont and
troy . troy is so cheap than fairmont but we arrive in troy
aug11 its not posible what i do ?
what is market specification and product specification.
A well – thought out orientation program is especially
important for employees who have had little or no work
experience.” – Comment.
2. Explain the four types of appraisal interview and
how they affect the way you manage the interview in Textile
3. Should the job evaluation depend on an appraisal of
the job holder’s performance in shipping industries? Give
4. Develop an incentive plan for Chemical Engineer,
Plant Manager, and Sales Person. What factors would you
consider in developing incentive?
1.4 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
1. “All the IT Companies paid more Dividend” if Yes,
explain in detail, if no Justify your answer.
2. “More of Borrowed fund used in capital is safety”
if the statement is Right Briefly Discuss or if it is wrong
justify your answers.
3. Profit maximization is not wealth maximization –
Discuss briefly by giving appropriate examples.
4. “Equity share is most safe capital in the
organization” – Comment.
1.5 PRODUCTION AND MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
1. Identify the factors affecting Plant Location for
steel plant in sub-urban areas or rural areas.
2. “Make or buy decision is based on quality,
quantity, cost, tax and other available resources in
organization.” – Comment.
3. “Preventive maintenance is suitable for power
plants.” Do you agree, if not what type of maintenance
should be practiced? Explain.
4. Discuss the purchase parameters and the functions
of a purchase manager in a large automobile manufacturing
1.6 BUSINESS MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
1. (a) Solve using the principle of inverse
2x + dy = 4z = 9
2x – 3y + 4z = 3
-2x + 3y – 4z = -3
(b) Distinguish between parametric and non
2. (a) From the following, fit the two regression
line, X on Y and Y on X
X 10 20 30 40 50 60
Y 70 95 110 125 135 155
Estimate X, when Y = 200
(b) What do you mean by multi-co linearity and
what are its consequences.
3. (a) Construct a chart for averages and chart for
range and infer whether the process is
1 10 11 12 10
2 9 12 10 10
3 10 11 11 11
4 9 10 10 9
5 11 11 10 10
6 11 10 11 10
(b) The mean amount of rainfall, wheat production
per acre with their variances are given below.
Yield Kg/ acre Rain fall inches
Mean 900 16
Variance 484 9
Determine the yield, when the rain fall is likely to be 12
inches. The correlation between yield and rain fall is 0.52.
4. (a) The number of demand for a particular spare
part in a shop found to vary from day to
How many Accounts do you currently have in the pipeline with your current employer?
9. Give me an example of a time when you motivated others,
either in your community or place of work.
if i have done a research,and finally it has to be approved
by my boss,but at the last moment i have found some major
mistake inside it ,and if i disclose about it ,then my whole
carrier will spoil,then how would i handle this situation?