| Other Electrical Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|what is ferranti effect?
|how will i find Transformer rating if supply voltage is
11k.v and how will i find incomer if transformer rating is
|11. As per the theory current doesn’t flows in Neutral, but
practically it is
not applicable, explain why?
12. How to take the Vector Group Test in Transformer? What
is the purpose
of doing Vector Group Test?
13. Why the transmission lines are in 11kV, 22kV, 33kv, and
why not 10kV,
14. Why do we generate 3 Phase AC Supply? It is possible to
Phase and 5 Phase explain it?
15. Explain why the Voltage drop will happen in 3 Phase
16. What is the equipment used to control the generator
17. What are the factors to be considered during the
18. What should be value of Circuit breaker operating time
19. Why the CT Secondary is rated as 5A generally?
20. At which time Synchronous generator act as a
|Why we use neutral cable just half from phase cable.Tell me
|1 hp single phase motor is more likely to get hot thsn inone
hp 3 phase
motor its true or false? If true why?
|How can i modify the design of 3 phase induction motor to
be as 3 phase synchronous motor??
|What is high frequency grounding????Applications........
|An AC coil to give DC supply whats happen in the coil.what
type of problem are create.
|why the voltage level is changed when the unearth cable is
|How we can calc. the Backup time of a battery Bank???
|What is the full form of GSL wire
|which relay is used on long transmission lines
|For more Electrical Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |