Controls are components that allow a user to interact with
your application and the AWT supports the following types
Labels,Push Buttons,Check Boxes,Choice
Lists,Lists,Scrollbars,Text Components. These controls are
subclasses of Component.
an awt conrols is a component that allows the end users to
interact with applications created in java.All AWT controls
in java are subclass of component class. the component class
provides the add() method to add awt components to
containers such as applet windows. The components are:
textr field text areas
1) which method of the RequestDispatcher cannot be called
once the output is sent to the client?
c. both a&b
2) which interface should an object implement to get
notified of changes to the list of active sessions in a web
3) A user can select multiple locations from a list box on
an HTML form, which of the following methods can be used to
retrieve all the selected location?
4) which of the following methods should be used to send
character text to the client?
5) which implicit object is always available in a JSP page?
6) which inclusion mechanism doesn't include the source of
the page, rather the output of the page.
a. include directive
b. jsp:include action
c. Bothe a& b
7) which attribute of the page controls whether a page
participates in session or not?