| Other Instrumentation Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|wht is loops ? how many loops are there?
|What is the difference between PLC and DCS?
|If a differential pressure transmitter is calibrated for
0~2500 mmH2o and transmits a 4~20mA dc signal. The
transmitter is placed across an orifice plate which is sized
to create 2500 mmH2o differential at 5000m3/Hr
a) what is the flow rate when the transmitter signal is
b) what is the signal output of the transmitter when flow
rate is 2500 m3/Hr ?
|ON RADAR INTERFACE LEVEL TRANSMITTER IF DI-ELECRIC IS WRONG
WITH CONTINIUS PROCESS THAN HOW CAN INDENTIFY OR HOW CAN I
PUT NEW DI-ELECTRIC VALUE?(ROSEMOUNT-TDR-3300-COXIAL PROBE
|Why Ma signal is using for control system?
|how many type of control valve?
1. What means HART communicator / where it is used /
how to use it?
2. Types of Thermocouples and its temperature ranges /
output of thermocouple?
3. Types of RTDs and its temperature ranges / output
4. Idea about Temperature Transmitters?
5. Difference between Analog and Digital signals?
6. Difference between “2 wire” and “4 wire” system /
7. Difference between “Potential” and “Potential free”
8. Types of flow meters / transmitters?
9. Types of level transmitters?
10. Difference between “Power/Control” cable
and “Instrument” cable?
11. What means “shield” and “screen” in cables / how it
12. Draw a schematic of closed loop circuit of flow /
level / pressure / temperature?
13. Idea about calibration of Control valve /
positioned / I/P?
14. How to bypass a digital/analog signal in PLC/DCS by
hardwire and software?
|1,why we use 4-20 ma output of all instrument qhy not use 0-
2,what is the different between PLC & DCS.
3,how can we meaure maximum span of new flowmeter if not
given any information.
|what is the input to be given digital temp controller
during the the calibration time?
|What is negative range in transmeter?
|My question may be very basic or childish but this question
still persists in me, someone plz help me
1.why do we go for differential equations to analyze a system?
2.why do we solve it using matrices, is there any specific
reason for using matrices other than the stories like it is
|Is an analogue only transmitter as accurate as a smart
|For more Instrumentation Interview Questions Click Here |