| Other Electrical Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|single phase for 230 then why three phase are 440 volt
|what is the wattage of 'zero watt' bulb?
|why VCB are not used in 132KV system(above 33KV system)
|what is the equation of converting KW into HP ?
|in a refinery one motor is suddenly stoped. what
how can i findout the problem explain step by step
|why PT transformer primary r the grounded?
|What is meant by (2 x 185) AYFY cable
|what is phase to phase to phase to ground fault
|Why two main buses and one transfer bus scheme not using
for 400kV switchyard
|What is the importance of quality factor in resonance?
|What is the difference between AC voltage and DC voltage?
|11. As per the theory current doesn’t flows in Neutral, but
practically it is
not applicable, explain why?
12. How to take the Vector Group Test in Transformer? What
is the purpose
of doing Vector Group Test?
13. Why the transmission lines are in 11kV, 22kV, 33kv, and
why not 10kV,
14. Why do we generate 3 Phase AC Supply? It is possible to
Phase and 5 Phase explain it?
15. Explain why the Voltage drop will happen in 3 Phase
16. What is the equipment used to control the generator
17. What are the factors to be considered during the
18. What should be value of Circuit breaker operating time
19. Why the CT Secondary is rated as 5A generally?
20. At which time Synchronous generator act as a
|For more Electrical Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |