When will the result for SBI CLERK 2009 INTERVIEW be declared?
CRPD people are telling that result will be declared by
September 1st week hope it will come before that but no
indication regarding this from SBI officially.
I just wanted to suggest something to all SBI CLERK
ASPIRANTS let us all start an EMAIL MOVEMENT by writing
more and more mails to email@example.com on daily basis
regarding to declaration of result result mentioning that
they should at least declare the tentative dates published
please do it u all
there is no benefit of sitting idle and waiting for result
lets do something itni mail karo ka vo bhi feel kare k how
desperate we are about the result?
What u r say?
I have been selected but not gotSMS.Those who got SMS can u
tell me wat it contains like 1.jus that u r selected or
2.more details like place of posting,further steps to be
taken etc.Also wat next now, wat do we do,wait for letter
of appointment or so wat else
hi guys, how to prepare for INDIAN BANK clerical exams,prvs
examiners done in iob's, pls refer me how to prepare, like
timings,calculaqtions in reasioning, apptitude, suggest me
any important books.if any send to my id :firstname.lastname@example.org.
I M HAVING A BSC BIOTECH BACKGROUND AND I M GIVING THE BANK
CLERICAL AND PO PAPERS....THE ONLY THING WHICH HAUNTS ME IS.....
IN BANK INTERVIEW IF SUCH QUESTION IS ASKED THAT WHY U ARE
APPLYING FOR BANK BEING A BIOTECHNOLOGY STUDENT....BANKING
AND BIOTECHNOLOGY ARE DIFFERENT....???
WHAT SHOULD BE THE PERFECT ANSWER FOR THIS ..PLS TELL ME
hai, i have selected for iob clerical interview on 22/04/09.
Please guide me how to prepare and what type of questions
they ask? If anyone attend interview on 21 please inform me
about the question... my mail id email@example.com
I am Nithya, attended SBI Interview on 28.04.2010.
I am a Banking Student. Questions arised for me are as
1. Which is the Biggest Peninsular Country?
2. What is Negotiable Instruments Act?
3. What is Bill of Exchange?
4. Economic Development of a Country is based on what?
5. Is India a Developed Country?
6. Is China a Developed Country?
7. Name any under Developed Countries?
8. What is the difference between Oceans & Seas?
9. How many Continents are in the World?
10. How many Oceans are there in the World?
11. What is a Peninsula? Gulf? Bay?
12. Biggest Country in the World?
13. Biggest Continent in the World?
14. Name any 2 Seas one from East and one from West of
15. How many marks you have scored in Maths in your
16. Why didn't you study after what you have completed?
How should I Prepare for SIB clerk exam? This is the first
time Iam going to attend the Bank exam. Please help me for
preparing. Where should I get the study material and Last
years question with answers. If u have please provide me...