Hi to all, Who has sent and going to send your answer.
First undaerstand the question and answer accordingly.. The
Recruiter asked, if u wr a "ANIMAL" so answer should be the
related one. Do you know how it looks like....(the answers
which displays above?)
Recruiter is asking..Whats ur name?
Candidate: if i'm a son my name is Raja if i'm a father
Raju if i'm a daughter Rani....
Does anyone feel happy with the ex. dam sure no one will be.
Give answer as follows My name is RAJA
If u wr a Animal..... I would like to be as cow. Coz It is
being treated as equal as to a mother. (How many babies are
being feed by their mother once they born? (Particularlly
in city zone)..... now you can give no of reason like i
Please try to give an exact answer for what they asked.
If I were an animal, i would want to be a human being
because human is the social and enthusiastic animal in the
world.Only because of the human enthusiasm this world has
come to this stage. And now we proud of being human.
If I were an animal, I would want to be an icchadhari
naag,because I can live bothways as a snake as well as a
human being.Whenever I feel that my roomrent is too much,I
would go to the jungle and live with the snakes,whenever
anyone beats me or tries to mess with me when Iam a human
being,I would bite them when i turn into a snake.Moreover, I
can save a lot of money when i turn into a snake because i
don't need any clothes, any room to stay and everyday I get
to eat non-veg.
If I were an animal, I would be an ant.This is because i will be slimmer forever. I can find food without paying and killing animals such as fishes, chickens and so on.Besides, I can eat a lot of kind of sweets and chocolate.Moreover,if i be an ant i can eat whatever i like and i will be free from all sorts of diseases and health problems especially obesity and diabetes.
if i was animal.but i don't want to become human
being.human being have to suffered lot more.human life has
lot of stress,challenge,disease etc.
Is This Answer Correct ?
Other Call Centre AllOther Interview Questions
what is the answer on all of the questions in the ordinate
that is usually used in call center as their part of the
application process, im sorry but you know im having
difficulties with that ordinate or they usually call it
If You join the company then what is the first thing you
want to do , which you were not able to do in ur previous
why did you want to join the call center?
why do you left your previous job?
What is your greatest strength?
where do you see yourself from (Ten or fifteen)years from now?
If u will be the principal of a school what will u can do
best for school?
Take Over Means?
What are your biggest weaknesses?
How many hours do you normally work? - Best Answers
· How would you describe the pace at which you
work? - Best Answers
· How do you handle stress and pressure? - Best
· What motivates you? - Best Answers
· What are your salary expectations? - Best Answers
· What do you find are the most difficult decisions
to make? - Best Answers
· Tell me about yourself. - Best Answers
· What has been the greatest disappointment in your
life? - Best Answers
· What are your pet peeves? - Best Answers
· What do people most often criticize about you? -
· When was the last time you were angry? What
happened? - Best Answers
· If you could relive the last 10 years of your
life, what would you do differently? - Best Answers
· If the people who know you were asked why you
should be hired, what would they say? Best Answers
· Do you prefer to work independently or on a
team? - Best Answers
· Give some examples of teamwork. - Best Answers
· What type of work environment do you prefer? -
· How do you evaluate success? - Best Answers
· If you know your boss is 100% wrong about
something how would you handle it? - Best Answers
· Describe a difficult work situation / project and
how you overcame it. - Best Answers
· Describe a time when your workload was heavy and
how you handled it. - Best Answers
· More job interview questions about your
abilities. - Best Answers
· More job interview questions about you.
· What interests you about this job? - Best Answers
· Why do you want this job? - Best Answers
· What applicable attributes / experience do you
have? - Best Answers
· Are you overqualified for this job? - Best
· What can you do for this company? - Best Answers
· Why should we hire you? - Best Answers
· Why are you the best person for the job? - Best
· What do you know about this company? - Best
· Why do you want to work here? - Best Answers
· What challenges are you looking for in a
position? - Best Answers
· What can you contribute to this company? - Best
· Are you willing to travel? - Best Answers
· Is there anything I haven't told you about the
job or company that you would like to know? - Best Answers
Interview Questions: The Future
· What are you looking for in your next job? What
is important to you? - Best Answers
· What are your goals for the next five years / ten
years? - Best Answers
· How do you plan to achieve those goals? - Best
· What are your salary requirements - both short-
term and long-term? - Best Answers
· Questions about your career goals