| Other BSRB Clerical Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|When will be the sbi clerical final results expected to be
declared for which written held on 6th july?
|Hi guys. I have clered the written test for sbi clerk post.
and i have interview tomorrow i.e; 23may,2009 I have done
MCA in 2008. some of my friends told that " dont say about
MCA" because they wont prefer highly over qualifies people.
So should i say this qualification in interview. If i say
what is the best answer to defend this.
Or If dont say then they may ask what did u do after ur
graduation. Please answer my question...i have interview
|Hello Everyone!!! Can any1 tell me whn will be the joining
for the dena bank clerks..... results r out n appointment
letter is still not received in Gujarat. Anybody who got
the letter (gujarat state ).. Thanks...
I am having my SBI interview on 26 May.
I have some questions regarding certificates and
As of my understanding they want original 10th, 12th and
graduation degree/marksheet and only one attested copy of
Is character certificate mandatory?
Can these copies be self attested? Or only by…..
I only have my academic documents with me. Will it be
sufficient to attend the interview?
Please let me know if I am leaving anything.
|hi friends this is BASKAR from Madras .I have cleared sbi
clerical exam and interview schedule on may 08 .So here we
may discuss the interview questions.Anybody tell me SBI has
how many branches in INDIA and ATMs and branches in overseas
Congrats for all those who are selected for interview and
my advance wishes for their interview.
|which current topics we can read for interview my
interview on 7may.
|WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SBI
|I am Nithya, attended SBI Interview on 28.04.2010.
I am a Banking Student. Questions arised for me are as
1. Which is the Biggest Peninsular Country?
2. What is Negotiable Instruments Act?
3. What is Bill of Exchange?
4. Economic Development of a Country is based on what?
5. Is India a Developed Country?
6. Is China a Developed Country?
7. Name any under Developed Countries?
8. What is the difference between Oceans & Seas?
9. How many Continents are in the World?
10. How many Oceans are there in the World?
11. What is a Peninsula? Gulf? Bay?
12. Biggest Country in the World?
13. Biggest Continent in the World?
14. Name any 2 Seas one from East and one from West of
15. How many marks you have scored in Maths in your
16. Why didn't you study after what you have completed?
|sir iam preparing for bank clerks. i need model papers of
corporation bank.please send me .
|what should be the hobby ? so dat no place for cross
|What is the salary of a president, primeminister and the
Who is the chief justice of supreme court?
How many high courts are there in India?
What is the recent name of UTI bank?
What is the full form of UTI?
What is the full form of ATM?
|sbi clerk interview 16-06-11
|For more BSRB Clerical Interview Questions Click Here |