| Other SRM Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|How to call structure in srm?
|what is the different procurement process involved in sap
srm?? please reply me as soon as possible . am a beginner
in sap ,but i had trained in sap mm in my training period
|Thirdly if a person is in contract is made to permanent
what are the transactions carried out?
If a person is terminated whether his data is deleted
immediately. How long his data will be stored in the
database whether it is permanently deleted or not?
Pls answer for these questions asap.
|What Does SRM Stand For ?
|If we replicated a vendor from R/3 to SRM and assigned to
wrong Account grp/purcase organisation.
How can we Correct it(assign to correct Account grp/purcase
organisation), please prove answer in detail.
| 1.Name some of basis steps associatted with the
configuration of SRM ?
2. Why do you configure number ranges in SRM ?
3. What number ranges to be configured in SRM ?
4. Why do you create internal number ranges for
Local bid invitations ?
5. What is difference between SRM Vendor list and
Sourse list from R/3 ?
6. How do you define the ITS URL ?
7. What is SRM equalent terminology for Material
group material master ?
8. If you want to replicate only a subset of
material group to SRM Product categories ? how it can be
9. In disconnected mode how many local system
should be connected / defined?
10. How often must be define Org unit address ?
11. Is there any thing special about replicating
vendors in the org plan ?
12. What are some of non MM objects, that must be
replicated in SRM system ?
13. If you are replicating from R/3 back end , and
some thing is stuck in the queue in R/3 , WHAT CAN YOU DO ?
14. What you can do to see if you have a queue in
15. Is there is any thing in particular that
needs to be done to a user or vendor to make them a valid
part of SRM? ANS : Bussiness partner of organaisation unit
does not exists .
16. What purpose does SRM Org structure serve?
17. What are some of the most important attributes
assigned in the org structure, and what are there purposes?
18. What is the purposes of forword work item
attribute ( forword_wi ) ?
19. What is the significance of product category is
20. How do you make catalogue link appear for a
21. Do vendors exists in SRM system ? Or do you
use the back end vendors ?
22. What is the T-code used to replicate vendor
master from back end in SRM ?
23. How do you know if shopping cart generate a PR
or PO ?
24. How do you control which catalogs a user sees ?]
25.How can you automate vendor replicate in SRM ?
26. How does SRM maintain synchronization with the
back end R/3 system ?
27. Can tax calculation can be disabled?
28. Why should I mark the standard approval work
flows as a general task ?
29 What is the purchasing organization hierarchy ?
30. What is the middleware used for ?
31. How do you define logical systems for initial
32. What is purpose of a document type? How does
this apply to PR? To PO?
33. How are the product categories represented in
|what is the difference between a partner and a customer?
2)what is the difference between abusiness partner and a
|How SAP SRM is Linked with SAP MM?
i have trained in sap mm module but now am belongs to
sap srm team, please share your basic ideas about srm and
tell me the business process flows and tell me the things
which is in technical side and business side,please reply
me as soon as possible.
|For more SRM Interview Questions Click Here |