| Other SQL Server Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|Define Foreign Key?
|When do we use the UPDATE_STATISTICS command?
- Delete & Truncate
- Table & View
- Constraints & Triggers
|In the primary key have a multiple field or not?
|Explain Active/Active and Active/Passive cluster
|What is the basic difference between clustered and a
|1. What are the grouping function in SQL ?
2. If base table of a view deleted means, what will happen
while we querying on view ? will give any error ?
3. Difference between DROP, DELETE, TRUNCATE table ?
4. What is constraints and types ?
5. What is max size of nchar & nvarchar ?
6. Define ROLLBACK, COMMIT, SAVE POINT
7. How non-clustered better ? or rank the Clustered,
Non-Clustered and Table scan in performance wise
8. Select 10 rows from a table ?
9. Define DML, DDL, DCL, DTL commands ?
10. What is mean by NULL value ? NULL means "" or 0 or
11. Default constraints ?
12. Can we have more then primary Key in table ?
13. Type of integrity ? Entity, Referential, Domain ?
|What are the main control-of-flow T-SQL constructs?
|What are the benefits of using stored procedures over sql
|Can you explain the role of each service?
|diffrence between function and procedure
|how to select 5 to 7 rows from a table, which contains 10 rows?
|For more SQL Server Interview Questions Click Here |