| Other Electrical Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|WHAT IS DGA TEST FOR THE TRANSFORMERS.
|why the neutral point is zero in star connection?
|CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN WHAT ACTUALLY MEAN BY THE PHASE
DEFFRENCE? R,L,C CIRCUITS?
|a solar energy installation utilizes a three phase bridge
converter to feed energy into power system through a
transformer of 400v/400v.the energy is collected in a bank
of 400v battery and is connected to converter through a
large filter choke of resistance 10ohms.1.the maximum
current through the battrey will be.2.the kva rating of the
input transformer is.
|WHAT IS THE REASON FOR LOW VOLTAGE IN HOUSES?*
|On PVC conduit the class "A" "B" or "C" is marked what does
it shows. Either its thickness or its composition?
|Hi ,what the accurate method to set correct(In) over load to
protect the 3~ motor
|11. As per the theory current doesn’t flows in Neutral, but
practically it is
not applicable, explain why?
12. How to take the Vector Group Test in Transformer? What
is the purpose
of doing Vector Group Test?
13. Why the transmission lines are in 11kV, 22kV, 33kv, and
why not 10kV,
14. Why do we generate 3 Phase AC Supply? It is possible to
Phase and 5 Phase explain it?
15. Explain why the Voltage drop will happen in 3 Phase
16. What is the equipment used to control the generator
17. What are the factors to be considered during the
18. What should be value of Circuit breaker operating time
19. Why the CT Secondary is rated as 5A generally?
20. At which time Synchronous generator act as a
|How many loops can be provided in a circuit as per IS rules.?
|how i run d.c. moter with solar panel without use of battery?
|What do you mean by class of CTs and what is the meaning of
cl 1.0, cl5P10, cl 10P10 CTs?
motor can not be
would happen if
it is operated
|For more Electrical Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |