| Other APPSC AllOther Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|‘Azadiracta Indica’ is the scientific name of
(1) Papal tree
(2) Teak tree
(3) Neem tree
(4) Chilli plant
|The court Krishnadeva Raya was visited by a Portuguese
traveler by name:
(b) Abdul Razak
|. Which of the following will NOT be the condition under
which the President can not declare Emergency?
(1) When there is a war
(2) When there is external aggression
(3) When no party has got absolute majority to form ministry
at the center
(4) When there is internal disturbance
|On May 20, 2000, the Government of India decided to convert
seven cities into ‘ecocities’. Which of the following cities
is not included in the list?
|Who of the following Mughal rulers was the first to issue
|. Which of the following layers of the earth is believed to
have the heaviest mineral materials of highest density
(1) Central core
(4) Both (2) and (3)
|Which of the following pairs is wrongly matched?
(1) Wadhwa Commission - Burning of Australian Missionary
(2) Arjun Singh - Restructuring the Commission Ministry of
(3) Verma Commission - Intelligence failure in Kargil
(4) Sri Krishna Commission - Bombay bomb blasts
|. Nalanda University was center of learning when India was
|Which place is noted for Kalankari Printing ?
(d) All the above
|. Which place in India gets the highest rainfall?
|Which of the following High Courts ruled that the
enforcement of Hartal or Bandh by force is unconstitutional?
(1) Calcutta High Court
(2) Kerala High Court
(3) Lucknow High Court
(4) Madras High Court
|Founder of dynasty was:
(b) Damodara Varma
|For more APPSC AllOther Interview Questions Click Here |