an infinite bus bar may be treated like a m/c with large
amount of inertia, so that the frequency will not change.
and the voltage and frequency remains unchanged regardless
of the equipment connected to it.
Infinite bus bar is the source where n numbers of
generators are loaded thereby impedance of the system
becomes so high that connecting or disconnecting any load
does not impact on voltage,frequency of the system.
The Voltage , Frequency of Infinite Busbars always remains
constant. This is what is called as Grid also
1. When do you use a VFD motor?
2. If the ceiling fan is on slow speed, does it consume less
3. If we want the fan to consume less electricity at low
speed, what do we have to do?
4. What does “battery of 180 AMP HOUR” mean to you?
5. What does “battery of 180 AMP HOUR” mean to you?
6. If you don’t have coal, salt and copper, then how would
you earth your connection temporarily at a camp site.?
A 2D array X(7,9) is stored linearly column wise in a
computers memory.Each element requires 4 bytes for the
storage of the value.If the first byte address of X(1,1) is
3000,what could be the last byte adress of X(5,8)?