| Other Linux System Calls Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|What does exec family return?
|| ||1 |
|what is bus trap.
|1. Where the History file can be located?
2. How will you harden the server?
3. Diff between Raid 1 and Raid 5?
4. What is the largest disk size can be used in LVM?
5. How will you remove a PV from lvm without any data loss?
6. What is the diff between ext3 and ext2 File system?
7. How we can use resize2fs, what is the purpose?
8. What is the purpose of LVM? Why it is used?
9. If the FS is in read-only mode, so we cannot create any
file. How will you fix it?
10. How to create swap partition after OS installation?
11. What is the diff between ssh and telnet?
12. How to find out the dependency required for a package?
|how to configure http server on red hat linux4.0?
|What will happen when we invoke a system call and
say with an example of invoking a system call ?read? for a
|linux system its not booting up its showing groub error
what i need to do?
|what is samba, what is configuration file, how it will
|how to configure ftp server on redhat linux?
|What do fork() internally call?
|| ||2 |
|what is segmentation fault?
|what is sudo on linux?
|what kind of information the linux driver modules (.ko )
files has ?
|For more Linux System Calls Interview Questions Click Here |