1. Define yourself
2. Why you wish to choose academics as your career ?
3. What do you enjoy most about teaching students ?
4. What are your strengths & Weaknesses ?
5. What competition do you see, if you take up this job ?
6. What would be your teaching methodology ?
7. How wouldyou differentiate teaching UG & PG students ?
I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU DESIGN YOUR OWN ANSWERS FOR ABOVE
QUESTIONS. THESE ARE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
1. am devi, i stay at tambaram, am person of kind if i take
any job i put my heart fully,, i tried to acheive the best
part of that job with any comprising.
2.in my early child i developed passionate towards teaching,
when i entered the college, on seeing my professors who were
great insipiration to me that made me , to choose this career
3. interaction with them i always love to share the things
with others make them also to gain knowledge
I am kiran.I have completed my Dual PG Degree in MCA & MBA
both.My hobby & interest is reading books & working on
computers (specially i am interested in computer
languages).I wants to choose academics as my career as my
interest is to gain knowledge and deliver the same.My
strength is my sincerity, hard work & dedication toward my
job & my weakness is some wt i felt that i am not
comfortable vd arguments
1. I am Shobha Prasad. I am born and brought up in
Mumbai, post marriage settled in Pune. I have pursued my
M.com (Accounts) from Mumbai University and PGeMBA
(Finance) from Mumbai Educational Trust. My total work
experience is of 5.3 years of which I have got 8 months of
teaching experience with XYZ.
2. Teaching was my passion right from my school days.
Pune being an educational hub, I first got an opportunity
with XYZ institute and I took it as my career.
3. I like to interact with students. I respect their
views, as I believe that apart from transferring my
knowledge there is also a lot to learn from them.
4. My strength is my sincerity, hard work & dedication
towards my job. And my weakness is that I am short tempered.
5. I think that I have the competition with myself.
Coz I believe that every individual has different level of
understanding and talent. Convincing any person to agree at
your conclusion is a biggest task. / Making a person
understanding your point of view is itself a biggest task.
6. I would prefer to interact with students and teach
them. As by doing this they can understand things better,
also their self confidence will improve.
I am Shivaprasad from Bellary I have completed my BE in CSE
VTU Belgaum and M.TEch in CCT Mysore university.
Afetr your Introduction they will ask u to give DEMO on any
So we have to be prepared with any one topic which is
atleast for 5minutes this plays an important role where
they will describe about u and they will come to know
weather u are capable of teaching field r not.
SO be prepared with that later once you complete the demo
they will ask u some questions related to topic and they
will ask if we give u a job how many years u will serve our
institution?Be prepared with this kind of questions
I am suganyadevi coming from coimbatore. I did my pg mba at
maharaja arts and science college.presently working in the
same place as an assistant professor. I am interested in a
new challenges and an opportunity and grow in career so only
i have applied this post.
I am shivaprasad from Bellary BE M.Tech in CSE working as an xyz institute assit professor ifrom past 10 months and I am enjoying my profession here now thinking to change the college
I like to give some tips to those who r thinking to enter in to academics some frequently asked questions are
1.describe about ur self
2. Why u have choosen this field
3.what made u to join this interview
4. Demo on some topic for 5min so be prepared with some topics
5. Salary discussion don't get compromised here depending upon ur qualifiation ask them to pay
6. Finally an aggrement don't ever give an aggrement to institute just say I will work as long as I get good salary and good appreciation for our wohrk
I want to submit all my new ideasandinventions, how and
my E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
web search"maheshjani" in www.google.com,specially groups
on the upperside of it.
Two candles of equal length are lit at the same time. One
candle takes nine hours to burn out. The other takes six
hours to burn out. After how much time will the slower-
burning candle be twice as long as the faster-burning