| Other Electrical Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|how can we decide where we have to DYn11 or other vector
|11. As per the theory current doesnít flows in Neutral, but
practically it is
not applicable, explain why?
12. How to take the Vector Group Test in Transformer? What
is the purpose
of doing Vector Group Test?
13. Why the transmission lines are in 11kV, 22kV, 33kv, and
why not 10kV,
14. Why do we generate 3 Phase AC Supply? It is possible to
Phase and 5 Phase explain it?
15. Explain why the Voltage drop will happen in 3 Phase
16. What is the equipment used to control the generator
17. What are the factors to be considered during the
18. What should be value of Circuit breaker operating time
19. Why the CT Secondary is rated as 5A generally?
20. At which time Synchronous generator act as a
|What are the Application of CT & PT ?
|what is the function of turbo in dg sets
|Q. calculate the value of the resistor to be connected in series with a 100W;
230V lamp so that the wattage of the lamp is reduced to 35W
|roles of owslaw explain?
Distinguish between shunt and series field coil constructions.
|CORRECT INFORMATION ABOUT TRANSFORMERS,what actually
|How to know the back up time for a 5KVA UPS which is
connected to 15 nos. of computers? Is there any formula for
this? pls. tell me.
|If the Power Factor of generator is 0.85...What does this
mean and Can the motors connected to this generator operate
at PF more than 0.85 ?
|Why generally the transformer primary is connected in star
& secondary in delta
|How can calculate rotor temperature of the alternator? and
is there any method to calculate that
|For more Electrical Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |