i)Supply voltage is VL/root3 but supply current
i)supply voltage is VL=Vph but supply current
Both supply used in speed control of induction motor.
Transmission point of viwe delta is better.
Application point of viwe star is better.
1. It is a setup where in one end of each phase is
connected together so as to form a neutral.
2. It is used for variable loadings
3. The line current = Phase current
4. The Line voltage = sqrt(3)* Phase volatge.
1. It is a setup where in one end of one phase is joined to
starting end of another end so a ring is completed.
2. It is used for balanced loads.
3. There is no neutral in here
4. Line current = sqrt(3)*phase current
5. Line voltage = phase voltage.
line volt- voltage taken from two live wire= voltage taken
from one live neural connection
IN STAR CONNECTION THE LINE CURRENT EQUAL TO THE PHASE
CURRENT AND LINE VOLTAGE GREATER THAN PHASE VOLTAGE ,
VPH=VL/ROOT3 AND IN DELTA CONNECTION THE LINE CURRENT
GREATER THAN PHASE CURRENT , IL=IPH X ROOT3 AND LINE
VOLTAGE IS EQUAL TO PHASE VOLTAGE AND FINALLY BOTH
CONNECTIONS ARE VERY USEFUL IN THE 3 PHASE SYSTEM.
Is it recommended to apply H.pot test for new cables
segments after terminations or joints, however, this cable
has been tested before at the manufactor by the vendor ? or
only we can apply megger tests ?