i)Supply voltage is VL/root3 but supply current
i)supply voltage is VL=Vph but supply current
Both supply used in speed control of induction motor.
Transmission point of viwe delta is better.
Application point of viwe star is better.
1. It is a setup where in one end of each phase is
connected together so as to form a neutral.
2. It is used for variable loadings
3. The line current = Phase current
4. The Line voltage = sqrt(3)* Phase volatge.
1. It is a setup where in one end of one phase is joined to
starting end of another end so a ring is completed.
2. It is used for balanced loads.
3. There is no neutral in here
4. Line current = sqrt(3)*phase current
5. Line voltage = phase voltage.
line volt- voltage taken from two live wire= voltage taken
from one live neural connection
IN STAR CONNECTION THE LINE CURRENT EQUAL TO THE PHASE
CURRENT AND LINE VOLTAGE GREATER THAN PHASE VOLTAGE ,
VPH=VL/ROOT3 AND IN DELTA CONNECTION THE LINE CURRENT
GREATER THAN PHASE CURRENT , IL=IPH X ROOT3 AND LINE
VOLTAGE IS EQUAL TO PHASE VOLTAGE AND FINALLY BOTH
CONNECTIONS ARE VERY USEFUL IN THE 3 PHASE SYSTEM.
60 watts bulb and resistor home heater is connected in
series and 230v is given to the circuit. The heater is
giving some amount of heat. If instant of 60 watts bulb
replace 100 watts bulb what will be the output of the heater?
Difference between induction motor and synchronous motor?
i Think Synchronous motors operate at synchronous speed
(RPM=120f/p) while induction motors operate at less than
synchronous speed (RPM=120f/p – slip). Slip is nearly zero
at zero load torque and increases as load torque increases
am a right pls guide & send Other Comments