1.prepare an SQA plan for a project
2.participates in the developed of the project's software
3.Audit designated software work .
4.Ensure that deviation in software work
5.Records any non compliance and reports to senior
the folliowing are the sqa activities ingi m just givig the
points i hope u can explain it
1.formal technical reviews- includes interviews n all
1:- prepare an SQA plan for a project.
2:- participates in the development of the project's
software process description.
3:-Reviews software engineering activities to verify
compliance with the defind software process.
4:-Audits designated software work products to verify
compliance with those defined as part of the software
5:-Ensure the deviations in software work.
6:-Records any non-compliance and reports to senior
1. metric calculation
2. monitoring and improving process
3. prepare an SQA plan for a project
4. audit designated software work
5. ensure that deviation in software work
6. record any non compliance and report to senior management
7. participates in the developed of the project's software
8. formal technical review-include interviews in all
9. performance monitoring
11. feasibility study
12. development testing
13. documentation review
14. qualification testing
15. installation testing
1) Wake up from bed
2) Get ready to go to office
3) Start bike/Car
4) navigate traffic
5) Reach office
6) Wish everyone a very good morning
7) Start working
8) Go for lunch
9) Come back and work
10) Log out from work
11) Start bike/Car
12) Navigate traffic
13) reach home
14) Have dinner and go to bed
Hi I need install QC 9.2 on window xp sp2. Bt it shows the
error msg the OS will not support. After that i install
Oracle 8i then i try install QC. At that time also it shows
the same error msg..
Plz Plz Plz help me in this one..