BDC recording is the process of going through a transaction
code , field by field & screen by screen by entering some
dummy value in the fields of the transaction & recording
the sequence of flow. By using this we can prepare
validation structure for BDC...
Recording is done for basically uploading and downloading
purpose, when u do not want User intraction directly.
1. go to SHDB t-code (for recording)
2. go to New Recording Tab and give Recording name and the
t-code name name for which u want to record.
3. fill the data in the t-code and then go to back button.
4. select the recording and go to Program Tab and there
edit the source code.
now ur recording has been saved and in that program u can
make D/U data accordingly.
. what is badi?
10. what is the difference between user-exit & BADIs?
12. how do you get functional specs when you are
assigned some object? (specs through email..??)
13. How do you write technical specs?