A Short overview of 'v'-model:
* 'v' stands for verification and validation.so we call it as verification and validation model.
* verification means software build is right or not.
* validation means right software build or not.
* validation comprises of BRS,SRS,HLD,LLD.
* After completion of all above process we go for coding.
* verification comprises of unit testing,integration testing,system testing,acceptance testing.
1) V- model stands Verification & Validation model.
2)In V-model verification done at Left side and verification at right side.
3) verification done at BRS,SRS,Design ,Coding,unit Testing.every process verified and give input to next process.
4) validation done at Integration testing,System Testing,UAT(user acceptance testing).
5)In V -model SDLC & STLC are in relation like with the help of BRS Client perform UAT.
6)With the help of SRS Tester perform testing ,tester reviews the SRS and use system testing.
7)With the help of Designing ,integration testing perform by developer.
8)with the help of coding ,unit testing performed by developer.
CGI MANUAL TESTING INTERVIEW questions:
1. tell me about your self
2. could you please explain bi-directional traceability
3. Tracebulity matrix with example
4. What and diff between validation & verification
5. Possible ways to check the log-in screen page get locked
(user acc should b same all ways)
6. log in screen for a job portal for user and new
registration user screen and give some new requirement
7. What is maintainace testing and support-testing
8. What the real time scenarios you are using your system
9. what are the techniques used for test coverage
10. what are the methods used for manual testing to write
11 is any domain you would like to prefer
12 have you been a part of end-to end testing (system
13. What is non-functional testing?
Currently iam working in a small concern as a test
engineer, i have 3.6 yrs exp in manual testing, currently
iam looking for other concern, but some my friends saying
that testing is no longer, plz switch over to designing,
but iam interested in only testing, i want to know whether
the Testing has a boom or not? plz guide me
If the product is released to client and then you found some
bug which you can see in high resolution screen in testing
environment but on client side it was hidden under low
resolution screen and it is an important functionality in
that case what would be your role as a tester?
i got job selection order from decon engg
hrd,tamilnadu,india.they are also demanding me 2000 rs. &
saying that after 3 day they will give me a joinig letter,
there web site is www.deconengg.net & postal address is
decon engg(govt. hrd)no-236 coimbatore -641044.I submitted
my resume to them and after that they didnt conduct any
interview... can i believe this or its just a fake..