A Short overview of 'v'-model:
* 'v' stands for verification and validation.so we call it as verification and validation model.
* verification means software build is right or not.
* validation means right software build or not.
* validation comprises of BRS,SRS,HLD,LLD.
* After completion of all above process we go for coding.
* verification comprises of unit testing,integration testing,system testing,acceptance testing.
1) V- model stands Verification & Validation model.
2)In V-model verification done at Left side and verification at right side.
3) verification done at BRS,SRS,Design ,Coding,unit Testing.every process verified and give input to next process.
4) validation done at Integration testing,System Testing,UAT(user acceptance testing).
5)In V -model SDLC & STLC are in relation like with the help of BRS Client perform UAT.
6)With the help of SRS Tester perform testing ,tester reviews the SRS and use system testing.
7)With the help of Designing ,integration testing perform by developer.
8)with the help of coding ,unit testing performed by developer.
I got an offer with maveric systems and I have around 3.5
years of work experience. But inspite of that they are
asking to sign a bond for 2 years and to pledge all the
original certificates for that bond. Can anybody please
advice me whether its a good company or not?
Hello can any one help we which certification is can be
taken is it ISTQB or CSTE ? How to prepare for the exam &
where we can find the materials etc for the prepartion?
Please Help me.
Thanks in advance
Suppose u and ur team member is there.ur team member
(friend) has raised one bug..u don't no abt apllication as
well as that functionality of that application.ur TL give
the task u have to give the Severity & Priority..how can u
give the Severity & Priority?
hi,i have just done a 3 days training in software testing,i
read and to a certain limit understand the fundermentals
but when it comes to real life scenerio i mean working on a
job i dont think am confident in the practical aspect.
if u feel me pls hola