A Short overview of 'v'-model:
* 'v' stands for verification and validation.so we call it as verification and validation model.
* verification means software build is right or not.
* validation means right software build or not.
* validation comprises of BRS,SRS,HLD,LLD.
* After completion of all above process we go for coding.
* verification comprises of unit testing,integration testing,system testing,acceptance testing.
1) V- model stands Verification & Validation model.
2)In V-model verification done at Left side and verification at right side.
3) verification done at BRS,SRS,Design ,Coding,unit Testing.every process verified and give input to next process.
4) validation done at Integration testing,System Testing,UAT(user acceptance testing).
5)In V -model SDLC & STLC are in relation like with the help of BRS Client perform UAT.
6)With the help of SRS Tester perform testing ,tester reviews the SRS and use system testing.
7)With the help of Designing ,integration testing perform by developer.
8)with the help of coding ,unit testing performed by developer.