A Short overview of 'v'-model:
* 'v' stands for verification and validation.so we call it as verification and validation model.
* verification means software build is right or not.
* validation means right software build or not.
* validation comprises of BRS,SRS,HLD,LLD.
* After completion of all above process we go for coding.
* verification comprises of unit testing,integration testing,system testing,acceptance testing.
(urgent)hi all can any one answer to following questions.i
have an interview tomorrow.it will be a great help if any
one answer to this questions.thanks all.
1.when ever we get a build do we need to do smoke test is it
compulsory,and how much do they spend for test.
2.generally all the testcases are stored in which place in
real time.is there tool used to store that testcases and
test plan,suppose we are using test director can we store
all our test cases in it, and where does entire application
test cases and test plan is stored assuming that company is
using test director.
3.and when we file a bug,and it gets fixed after that do we
need to do regressing testing only on that test case or any
other test cases also.how the process will be there in real
4.when ever a new feature is added to the application do all
the test cases to be re executed.
5. can we use toad, winaql in oracle database to access sql