| Other NDA Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|Vasco da Gama discovered the sea route to India in
(a) AD 1498
(b) AD 1493
(c) AD 1494
(d) AD 1453
|Which one of the following places has to Ashokan edict ?
|Which one of the following straits joins the Pacific Ocean
with the Arctic Ocean?
|Consider the following statements :
1. Jainsim in ancient India condemned the vama system.
2. Jain religious literature was written in Ardhamagadhi.
3. Mahavira admitted women into the order of his followers.
Which of these statements is/are correct?
(a) 1, 2 and 3
(b) 1 and 2
(c) 3 only
(d) 2 and 3
|A type of rainfall which occurs when wind rises up along a
hill or mountain barrier is called
|sir,I wants say that what types question is asking in ssb
|Consider the following types of natural vegetation :
1. Deciduous forests
2. Thorny bushes
3. Evergreen forests
4. Grassland with scattered trees
What is the correct sequence of the occurrence of these
vegetations as we follow the route : Jodhpur ? Nagpur ?
(a) 1, 4, 2, 3
(b) 2, 3, 1, 4
(c) 1, 3, 2, 4
(d) 2, 4, 1, 3
|Which is the largest ship in indian navy
|At which one of the following places is the maximum sunlight
|Consider the following statements with reference to
1. Industrial revolution first took place in France.
2. Capitalists and entrepreneurs in England supported
3. The Tsarist rule delayed Russia?s industrialization.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 only
(c) 1, 2 and 3
(d) 2 and 3
|Who authored ?Ratnavali??
(d) Chandragupta II
|what is center code of mumbai for nda 2 exam 2009
|For more NDA Interview Questions Click Here |