1.Testing is a process where tester has to think a lot,and
I am a kind of guy who want to imagine and think a
lot...and only after imagination analysis comes...and this
two are the main objective of testing...that is imagine and
analyse the defect...
2.10 yrs back there was no seperate field for
testing....developers usually did that...but now there is
special field called testing...in which specialised or
frsher can think of a diffrent unique line in IT
industry..So to achieve new kind of experience I like to
3.The future market prospective of testing or I can say the
job prospect is high in future for testing.
1) Testing is the gateway of the Software/Application with
quality for whole world or customer. Tester is guard that
gateway. If anything erroneous or defective or buggy not
going throw that gateway. and peoples or users or customers
requirements are completely satisfied,
2) So this is challenging and prime job task and also
testing is not depending on the platform base ( like
Java,.Net and other...) so each and every company required
the testing professional, skillful peoples.
3) Companies market depends on there quality.
4) Testing needs test to break attitude, so i do have this
attitude to find more and more defects giving best quality
5) I have done Master in Computer science in 2004. in that
course i have also study the "Software testing" book by ---
Roger Pressman. In that book i read the different types of
testing. How they are applying the testing phase on software.
for above fore points i decided to choose the carrier in the
and after 4.3 years i have reach the comfortable position in
As it's mentioned by others; may be getting a job in
testing is easy, but working on it is not that mach easy.
One should know the technology too on which the application
is working. Even if a single bug is missed (except known
issues) in the application and released, then the value of
the product decreases in the market also the name of the
organization in which you are working may come down.
So testing is a challenging job where in the testers will
give the quality to the customers/ end users.
1. Testing a platform independent
2. Consistent job
3. There is a satisfaction that tester gets after providing
the quality software to the end user
4. Tester is the gateway to the software
5. Tester is the one who increases the confidence by
providing bug free delivery to the team
6. I am the one who likes more imagination and analysing a
scenario rather than developing code for it