| Other General Aptitude Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|in the following series a wrong number is given , find out
that wrong number ? 125, 61, 93 ,98,77,76
|If a man stands in front of sun what is the first letter of
the direction which is left to him:
|What is the number of zeros of the product of the first 100
|(x)^100 is a 31 digit number . find the no of digits in the
1)302 2) 310 3)311 4)315
|(165)2 - (164)2 =
|fridge cost R Rs,cover value is 5,discount d% then its new cost?
|1/8 is devided by 's' , if 's' is incresed by 2 times, what
is the result.
|1. Find min value of fn: |-5-x| + |2-x|+|6-x|+10-x|; where x
is an integer
a)0 b)17 c)23 d)19
2. units digit in expansion os 2 raised to 51 is:
a)2 b)4 c)6 d)8
3. 2 men at same tym start walking towards each other from A
n B 72 kms apart. sp of A is 4kmph. Sp of B is 2 kmph in 1st
hr, 2.5 in 2nd, 3 in rd. n so on..when will they meet
i) in 7 hrs ii) at 35 kms from A iii) in 10 hrs
4. (8*76+19*?-60) / (?*7*12+3-52)=1
a)5 b)2 c)1 d)3
5. 45 grinders brought @ 2215/-.transport expense
2190/-.2760/- on octroi. Find SP/piece to make profit of 20%
a)2585 b)2225 c)2670 d)3325
6. In a 2 digit no unit's place is halved and tens place is
doubled. diff bet the nos is 37. digit in unit's place is 2
more than tens place.
a)24 b)46 c)42 d)none
7. if x-y + z = 19, y + z =20, x-z=3, find d value of x+4y-5z
a)22 b)38 c)17 d)none
8. Find approx value of 39.987/0.8102+1.987*18.02
a)72 b)56 c)86 d)44
9. If the ratio of prod of 3 diff comp's A B & C is 4:7:5
and of overall prod last yr was 4lac tones and if each comp
had an increase of 20% in prod level this yr what is the
prod of Comp B this yr?
a)2.1L b)22.1L c)4.1L d)none
10. If 70% of a no. is subtracted from itself it reduces to
81. what is two fifth of that no.?
a)108 b)54 c)210 d)none
11. If a certain sum of money at SI doubles itself in 5 yrs
then what is d rate?
a)5% b)20% c)25% d)14.8%
12. If radius of cylinder and sphere r same and vol of
sphere and cylinder r same what is d ratio betn the radius
and height of the cylinder
i. R= H ii. R= (3/4)H iii. R = (4/3)H iv. R=2/3H
13. Which one of the foll fractions is arranged in ascending
i. 9/11, 7/9, 11/13, 13/14
ii 7/8, 9/11, 11/13, 13/14
iii 9/11, 11/13, 7/8, 13/14
14. A is 4 yrs old and B is thrice A>when A is 12 yrs, how
old will B be?
a)16 b)20 c)24 d)28
15. Boat goes downstream from P to Q in 2hrs, upstream in
6hrs and if speed of stream was ? of boat in still water.
Find dist PQ
a)6 b)4 c)10 d)none
16. Fresh Grapes contain 90% water by wt. Dried grapes
contain 20% water by %age. What will b wt of dried grapes
when we begin with 20 kg fresh grapes?
a)2kg b) 2.4kg c) 2.5kg d)none http://www.TowardsJob.com
17. How many 5 digit no. can b formed wit digits 1, 2,
3,4,5,6 which r divisible by 4 and digits not repeated
a)144 b) 168 c) 192 d) none
18. Asish was given Rs. 158 in denominations of Rs 1 each.
He distributes these in diff bags, such that ne sum of money
of denomination betn 1 and 158 can be given in bags. The min
no. of such bags reqd
a)10 b) 17 c) 15 d) none
19.There is a rectangular Garden whose length and width are
60m X 20m. There is a walkway of uniform width around
garden. Area of walkway is 516m^2. Find width of walkway
a)1 b)2 c)3 d)4
20. In a race from pt. X to pt Y and back, Jack averages 0
miles/hr to pt Y and 10 miles/hr back to pr X.Sandy averages
20 miles/hr in both directions. If Jack and Sandy start race
at same tym, who'll finish 1st?
a)Jack b)Sandy c)they tie d)Impossible to tell
21. A man engaged a servant on a condition that he'll pay Rs
90 and also give him a bag at the end of the yr. He served
for 9 months and was given a turban and Rs 65. So the price
of turban is
i. Rs 10 2) 19 3) 0 4) 55
22. Three wheels make 36, 24, 60 rev/min. Each has a black
mark on it. It is aligned at the start of the qn. When does
it align again for the first tym?
a14 b)20 c)22 d)5 sec
23. If 1= (3/4)(1+ (y/x) ) then
i. x=3y ii. x=y/3 iii. x=(2/3)y iv. none
24. The sum of six consecutive odd nos. is 888. What is the
average of the nos.?
i. 147 ii. 148 iii. 149 iv. 146
i. 8 ii. 6 iii. 4 iv. none
|What is the optimum number of operations for
|The ration of the volume of a cube and of a solid sphere is
363 : 49. The ratio of an edge of the cube and the radius
of the sphere is (Pie =22/7)
|If a and b are positive integers, is a + 4b odd?
1) b is even.
2) a is odd.
a) if statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2)
alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
b) if statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1)
alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
c) if BOTH statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are sufficient to
answer the question asked, but NEITHER statement ALONE is
d) if EACH statement ALONE is sufficient to answer the
e) if statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient to
answer the question asked, and additional data specific to
the problem are needed.
|2 men at same tym start walking towards each other from A n
B 72 kms apart. sp of A is 4kmph.Sp of B is 2 kmph in 1st
hr,2.5 in 2nd, 3 in rd. n so on…when will they meet i in 7
hrs ii at 35 kms from A iii in 10 hrs iv midway
|For more General Aptitude Interview Questions Click Here |