THERE ARE FOUR TYPES OF INTREST.THEY ARE
-CURRENT ACCOUNT.RUN MOSTLY BY BUSSINESSMEN.THEY HAVE LOW
RATE O INTRESTS.
-SAVING BANK ACCOUNT.RUN MOSTLY BY ALL PEOPLE.THEY HAVE
MEDIUM RATE OF INTRESTS.
-FIXED DEPOIST ACCOUNT.RUN BY COMMON PEOPLE.HAVE HIGH RATE
-RECCURING DEPOSIT ACCOUNT.RUN BY COMMON PEOPLE.HAVE HIGH
RATE OF INTREST.
Generally there are 3 types of account.
1. Current Account: No interest
2. Saving Account: Small interest
3. 2 in 1 Account: Absolute Liquidity & higher rate of
The 2 in 1 Account is used in some banks.
• Savings account
• Transactional account
• Joint account
• Low-cost account
• Time deposit / certificate of deposit
• Numbered bank account
• Negotiable Order of Withdrawal account
• Automatic transfer service account
• Money market deposit account
• Individual Savings Account
• Tax-Exempt Special Savings Account
• Transaction deposit
• Nostro and vostro accounts
• personal account
• Overdraft Free Account
These are all kinds of accounts found. But all are not
popular. For more information refer to wikipedia.org. You
will find all the answers.