THERE ARE FOUR TYPES OF INTREST.THEY ARE
-CURRENT ACCOUNT.RUN MOSTLY BY BUSSINESSMEN.THEY HAVE LOW
RATE O INTRESTS.
-SAVING BANK ACCOUNT.RUN MOSTLY BY ALL PEOPLE.THEY HAVE
MEDIUM RATE OF INTRESTS.
-FIXED DEPOIST ACCOUNT.RUN BY COMMON PEOPLE.HAVE HIGH RATE
-RECCURING DEPOSIT ACCOUNT.RUN BY COMMON PEOPLE.HAVE HIGH
RATE OF INTREST.
Generally there are 3 types of account.
1. Current Account: No interest
2. Saving Account: Small interest
3. 2 in 1 Account: Absolute Liquidity & higher rate of
The 2 in 1 Account is used in some banks.
• Savings account
• Transactional account
• Joint account
• Low-cost account
• Time deposit / certificate of deposit
• Numbered bank account
• Negotiable Order of Withdrawal account
• Automatic transfer service account
• Money market deposit account
• Individual Savings Account
• Tax-Exempt Special Savings Account
• Transaction deposit
• Nostro and vostro accounts
• personal account
• Overdraft Free Account
These are all kinds of accounts found. But all are not
popular. For more information refer to wikipedia.org. You
will find all the answers.
if some persons salary from company is 15000/- P.M. and he
pay school Fee Rs 1200/-P.m. LIc premiun 750/- P.M. home
Lones premium 2800/- P.M. then his TDs from salary
is /Deducted month of december 2010.?