Role and Responsibilites for HR
Induction to new joinees
Promotions,Transfers and Demotions
Retirement,apart from these policies,welfare to employees,
icebreakers,fun at work, etc.
• Employee Recruitment
• Leave Records
• Talent management / talent planning.
• Employee Retention
• Employee motivation, reward & recognition programs
• Career development planning
• Organization design / resource deployment / onsite
• Change management, teambuilding, compensation and
• Provide organization effectiveness, guidance /
support for employees
• Provide and co-coordinating training programs
(project specific, technology specific)
• Lead and / or contribute to initiatives designed to
foster a global culture of innovation
• Recommend process improvements for internal HR
processes / CMM process
• Special project assignments as needed
• Conducting and coordinating interview for profiles
technically short listed candidates.
Manpower planning, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefit,
Joining, Induction, Time management, Leave
management,Training & Development, Performance appraisal,
Incentive planning, Separation, Formulation of HR Policies
for smooth and congenial functioning of the entire system,
Planning of several rewards and benefit so as to motivate
the employee for enhancing their performance.
All these can be divided into two different segments:
Recruitment & Operation.
There are many roles and responsibility of hr but very
important is frendly nature, because of his/ her frendly
nature they can make people confortable and if they are
confertable with other they will near have any issue in the
I have done MBA after BSc. When I attended Interview,
wherever I go ask question like "why did you divert your
education from science(Bsc) to management(MBA)". If I say "I
am interested so i have done MBA" that will not be correct
answer.Even I struck up with this question so many times. I
couldn't able to answer this question confidently. could u
pls suggest me how to answer this question.
I completed btech in CSE(2010).I wish to do MBA in human
resources.So I attended for ICET 2010 exam and I got 5000
rank.can someone please tell me whether this rank is good
enough to get seat in good colleges?Can you suggest names of
any good colleges please?