(i) Issue Should be Valid
(ii)Check if the Functionality is Defined in the Provided
Docs that u refer
(iii)If not defined in the Provided Docs, Raise the Issue
with the Concerned Category (Say... Spec-Gap, No-Specs,
(iv) Check if the Issue Can be Replicated (Issue Screenshot
will help in this Regard)
(v) Be Clear in the Description
(vi) See the Issue in the End-User Perspective
If u be able to follow the foresaid points, the Developer
has to Agree....
1. Send all the procudure to reproduce the defect.
2. send the screen shot as a proof.
3. if then also developer is not accepting then i would ask
QA manager to permit formal discussion with developer and
hope output would be one conclusion.
4. sometimes requirement are not crystal clear, and both
views looks logically acceptable, in that case Team lead
and design team should take that issue to the client and
1.first check the its a valid bug and it is in scope.
2.analise it prepare RCA.
3.check whether u both(tester and developer) having same hardware environments.
4.Send all the steps to reproduce the defect.
5. be specific on describing him.
6. send the screen shot as a proof.
7. if then also developer is not accepting then i would ask
QA manager to permit formal discussion with developer and priority of the issue.