:: Home Page            
 Advertise your Business Here     
Browse  |   Placement Papers  |   Company  |   Code Snippets  |   Certifications  |   Visa Questions
Post Question  |   Post Answer  |   My Panel  |   Search  |   Articles  |   Topics  |   ERRORS new
   Refer this Site  Refer This Site to Your Friends  Site Map  Bookmark this Site  Set it as your HomePage  Contact Us     Login  |  Sign Up                      
Categories >> Law >> Law AllOther


 Law AllOther interview questions  Law AllOther Interview Questions (607)
hello this is imran from hyd,
my question regarding the law, my father  was in police
department in Andhra Pradesh  before death,as my mother is
2nd wife to him(my father),my father took divorce from 1st
wife 20 years ago by Muslim law,the nominee for the pension
after my father is my mom that is 2nd wife, but still my mom
is not getting pension ,
what i have to do plz mail me to
 Question Submitted By :: Law-AllOther
I also faced this Question!!     Answer Posted By  
# 1
Hi Imran,

There is very simple and clear cut procedure for
this. You have to approach the employer. Every employee
nominate a person who after the death of the employee gets
the GPF, and other benefits as a dependant of the
employee. If your father has nominated your mom as a
nominee she should get all the benefits including the
pension. It can even be claimed retrospectively. So,
first approach the organisation, and if u r confirmed that
your father has nominated your mother only, try to get that
proof, on that basis you can even approach the court for
getting all the benefits. You have to follow it up.
Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 0 No
# 2
Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No
Praveen Sharma

Other Law AllOther Interview Questions
  Question Asked @ Answers
How up-to-date is the ?Case Lookup? information?   2
Please refer me the provisions of section 37 of Partnership act,1932   1
What is Assessment Year?   1
Which posts I am eligible after LL.B.?   2
can advocate sign the vat audit report   1
sir, this is Ramakrishna i am recently completed MBA from andhra university. present i am working in spencer retail store as a customer service attendant(CSA). but this post suitable to 10th or intermediate range. some of my colleagues says this job is not suitable to me.if i am resign this job whats my position. is there any growth in spencer to mba's. Spencers 1
if firm is located in area in which ESI IS NOT APPLICABLE &services of this firm employees are used by any other organization in its area where ESI is applicable then can that organization can ask the firm to submit ESI for those employees before passing its service bills while the firm is denying to submit as it is not applicable   1
how to verify the TIN no. of a company?   7
what is employee stock option ?   1
who will possess the property owned by a man on his demise as per hindu religious property transfer act???   2
An application for execution of a decree is filed with some delay ie beyond the prescribed period of limitation- (A) delay can be condoned by invoking section 5 of the Limitation Act (B) delay can be condoned under section 148 CPC (C) delay can be condoned under the inherent powers of the court under section 151 CPC (D) None of the above   2
What is the maximum limit as per Payment of Gratuity Act 1972 Coromandel-Fertilisers 5
For more Law AllOther Interview Questions Click Here 

Copyright Policy  |  Terms of Service  |  Articles  |  Site Map  |  RSS Site Map  |  Contact Us
Copyright 2013  All Rights Reserved.   ::