| Other HR Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|1) What is the importance of offcycle payroll?
2) What role does the control record play in pay roll?
3) How do you calculate Retro accounting amounts?
4) What is symbolic account?
5) What is the difference between payroll area, payscale
area and personnel area?
6) How do you identify a different wage types?
7) What features do you come across in payrolls employee
attributes and CAP PCR. establish the relationship among
8) What are the infotypes required for a payroll process?
9) What is the difference between Indian and us payroll?
|what is PINCH Feature do?
|1.What is difference between Personnel number and personnel
2.What is the relationship b/w A to B and B to A?
3.What is Fit gap analysis and who will do?
4.What is Concurrent employment?
|What is the relationship between CATS and Time management
Can we use both at a time for recording timesheet
|thx for answering my earlier questions.here are some more.
what is payday rule and how is it calculated?what is the
difference between payscale grp and payscale leval?
|What are the steps involve in Payroll process?
|Which companies are using the SAP HR in their HR System?
Please list their names? Both Indian nad Global.
|How did you create pay scale structure?
|Online SAP HR training by a real time consultant CHENNA
KESAVA REDDY, intrested people can reach me on
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|what do u know about ACCENTURE and why do u want to join in
|what is DYNPRO?
|how to write a pcr rule for over time?and how to insert
that rule in a schema?
|For more HR Interview Questions Click Here |