| Other APPSC AllOther Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|Who was responsible for the down fall of western Chalukyas?
(a) Prataparudra Deva
(c) Rudrama Devi
|Who constructed a famous rockcut Kailas temple at Ellora?
(b) Krishna I (Successor of Dantidurga)
|. The Cudappah ranges lie between
(1) Palar and Cauvery
(2) Satpura and Mahadeo range
(3) Palkond range and Godavari
(4) Aravallis and Chambal
|. The first railway line in India was constructed in
|The Christian Association of Bellary published the first
Telugu journal. What is its name?
|Who is the Presiding Officer of the meeting of the Council
of Ministers in a state?
(1) The Chief Minister
(2) The Governor
(3) The Speaker
(4) The Chief Justice
|. Ideals of welfare state are continued in
(1) The directive principles of state policy
(2) The preamble of the constitution
(3) The vii schedule of the constitution
(4) The fundamental rights chapter
|. Which of the following is an example of young folded
|. Which of the attributes of personality is not true of Babur?
(1) He was a first-rate poet and his Divan is an outstanding
work of poetry
(2) He gradually became a first-rate general through a long
career of military defeats, adventurous wanderings and
contact with diverse war-like races
(3) He was an able administrator and much improved the
administrative machinery of the Sultanate of Delhi which had
crumbled under his onslaught
(4) All the above statements are true
|. Which one of the following is the cheapest source of energy?
(1) Wind power
(3) Solar energy
(4) Tidal wave power
|. Which places are connected by the Grand Trunk Highway?
|Which gas is produced after the decomposition of organic
matter in the absence of oxygen?
(1) Carbon dioxide
(3) Sulphur dioxide
|For more APPSC AllOther Interview Questions Click Here |