1. Unit test Environment(development side)
2. Integration test Environment(develoment side)
3. System test Environment(testing side)
4. Performance test Environment(testing side)
5. User Acceptance test Environment(testing side/client
All these are the testing phases like environment in testing
1)Preparing Test methodology/strategy
2)Preparing Test plan
3)Preparing Test Scenarios
4)Preparing Test Cases
5)Preparing Test log/Defects Reports
6)Preparing Test Responsibility Matrix
Environment is a combination of three types of layers like:
1) Presentation Layer.
2) Business Layer.
3) Database Layer.
Types of Environment: There are four types of environments based upon the tier of architecture.
1) Standalone Environment based upon Single Tier Architecture.
2) Client Server Environment based upon Two Tier Architecture.
3) Web Environment based upon Three Tier Architecture.
4) Distributed Environment based upon NTier Architecture.
1) Standalone Environment based upon Single Tier Architecture: This environment consists of all the three layers i.e. Presentation layer, Business layer and Database layer in a Single tier.
2) Client Server Environment based upon Two Tier Architecture: This environment consists of two tiers like; First Tier is for client and the second Tier is for the Database server. Presentation layer and Business layer will be present in each & every client, while the database will be present in the database server.
3) Web Environment based upon Three Tier Architecture: This environment consists of three tiers wherein the client is located in one tier, application server is located in middle tier and database server is located in the last tier. Every client contains the presentation layer, application server contains the business layer and database server contains the database layer.
4) Distributed Environment: This environment is similar to the Web Environment however the business logic is distributed across the application server in order to distribute the load.
1>Establishing a Testing Policy
2>Building a software testing strategy
3>Establishing a software testing method incorporating
testing strategy & testing tactics
4>Include test plans, test criteria, testing techniques and
testing tools used in the V&V of SDLC as part of the
Hi, Below is a question on white box testing. Kindly help
me in answering it. How many test cases are needed to
obtain 100% branch coverage. This question was asked in
ISTQB foudation level exam - Dec21 2008.
If(A<10) then Print A;
If(C>100) then Print C is greater then A
else if(C<100) then print only C
Kindly answer with explanation so that it would be easy to
hi,I want to learn testing concepts. But, actually, at
least, I don't have basic knowledge about testing. but, my
desire is to learn testing concepts. But, I don't know,
which material is good?And which site is good to learn
testing concepts. Please, could any one help me regarding
this? If any one have good material with you, with out
feel, kindly forward that material to me? Please, do this
help for me.
Thanks in Advance.
my mail id is email@example.com