right now iam not going for any regular/correspodent
profession course. i would like to get in to corporate
field and deliver my maximum concentration toward the job
profile which would help me for my career growth as wel as
professionally adding experice to me.
Hy i m krishana from jaipur.I wanna make my career in
Management field so i will do MBA from PT
institute.Actually i wanna achieve a lot of money in my
life.Don't correspond will do only full time with cat.
i m gunjan and i want to do mba after getting some
experience of job because now a days every college and
company wants the experience person so it will definately
going to help me in my future...!!
hi , i m bhoomika chittoria from jaipur.doing my graduation
from MGD-COLLEGE,final yr,,rajasthan universities.
my furure plan is that i want to do MBA .but before doing
it i want to do job in call centers like( Genpact)for
getting work experience, and i also heard that GENPACT is
having a tie-up with some MBA institutions ,with help of it
those who r doing job there can get MBA-DEGREE from it.
i also want to get into a job in genpact and want to do my
MBA from it .
ganpact is a leading company it help me to grow my career
and my knowledge also.
my future plan is a system administrator of windows and
Linux.because this is my favourite subject as well i like
it lot.i know i will get it.now my things all develop my
knowledge and provide lot of solution for linux and windows
networkig. i am very interested in networking field.these
all my future plan and i say lot of wishes for my parents.
thanking you.......for this oppurtunity....
my future plans are :
my short term future plane is to become a satisfied
permanent employee of genpact.
my long term future plan is to work in the same
organization and to become subject matter expert or manager
of the process which i will be in.
How many hours do you normally work? - Best Answers
· How would you describe the pace at which you
work? - Best Answers
· How do you handle stress and pressure? - Best
· What motivates you? - Best Answers
· What are your salary expectations? - Best Answers
· What do you find are the most difficult decisions
to make? - Best Answers
· Tell me about yourself. - Best Answers
· What has been the greatest disappointment in your
life? - Best Answers
· What are your pet peeves? - Best Answers
· What do people most often criticize about you? -
· When was the last time you were angry? What
happened? - Best Answers
· If you could relive the last 10 years of your
life, what would you do differently? - Best Answers
· If the people who know you were asked why you
should be hired, what would they say? Best Answers
· Do you prefer to work independently or on a
team? - Best Answers
· Give some examples of teamwork. - Best Answers
· What type of work environment do you prefer? -
· How do you evaluate success? - Best Answers
· If you know your boss is 100% wrong about
something how would you handle it? - Best Answers
· Describe a difficult work situation / project and
how you overcame it. - Best Answers
· Describe a time when your workload was heavy and
how you handled it. - Best Answers
· More job interview questions about your
abilities. - Best Answers
· More job interview questions about you.
· What interests you about this job? - Best Answers
· Why do you want this job? - Best Answers
· What applicable attributes / experience do you
have? - Best Answers
· Are you overqualified for this job? - Best
· What can you do for this company? - Best Answers
· Why should we hire you? - Best Answers
· Why are you the best person for the job? - Best
· What do you know about this company? - Best
· Why do you want to work here? - Best Answers
· What challenges are you looking for in a
position? - Best Answers
· What can you contribute to this company? - Best
· Are you willing to travel? - Best Answers
· Is there anything I haven't told you about the
job or company that you would like to know? - Best Answers
Interview Questions: The Future
· What are you looking for in your next job? What
is important to you? - Best Answers
· What are your goals for the next five years / ten
years? - Best Answers
· How do you plan to achieve those goals? - Best
· What are your salary requirements - both short-
term and long-term? - Best Answers
· Questions about your career goals