| Other APPSC AllOther Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|Which of the following materials is combustive just on the
tip of a safety match-stick?
(1) Manganese dioxide
(2) Antimony sulphide
|. Which of the following statements best defines the ecosystem?
(1) A system that classifies organisms
(2) A system which comprises the physical environment and
the organisms that live therein
(3) A system that studies the volume, intensity and velocity
(4) A system that governs the radiation of energy from the Sun
|. Who was the Chairman of drafting Committee to prepare a
draft Constitution for India?
(1) Dr. S. Radha Krishnan
(2) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
(3) K.M. Munshi
(4) B.N. Roy
|Which of the following weapons was not known during the
(2) Bows and Arrows
|The first Indian National Congress session was held at
|In which congress session the resolution for Poorna Swaraj
|. Which one of the following is Major producer of silk?
|. Which of the following sources irrigates the largest area
|. On India, mandamus will lie against
(1) Officers bound to do a public duty
(3) Both officers and the Government
|. What is ‘Igloo’?
(1) Name of the space ship of Indians
(2) Central location in the Eastern hemisphere
(3) Winter dwelling of Eskimoes
|The patron of the celebrated Telugu poet, Srinadha:
(a) Prolaya Vema Reddy
(b) Peda Komati Vema Reddy
(c) Rachavema Reddy
(d) Sri Krishnadeva Raya
|The Vijayanagara Paintings are found at
|For more APPSC AllOther Interview Questions Click Here |