Hi Guys I am Rajesh, I have shortlisted in SBI Clerk exam, I
want to know the Interview Questions so pls mail me to the
following mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
If anyone attend the interview previously means pls let me
know the question type it will me to study the covering
portions thank u
I am Nithya, attended SBI Interview on 28.04.2010.
I am a Banking Student. Questions arised for me are as
1. Which is the Biggest Peninsular Country?
2. What is Negotiable Instruments Act?
3. What is Bill of Exchange?
4. Economic Development of a Country is based on what?
5. Is India a Developed Country?
6. Is China a Developed Country?
7. Name any under Developed Countries?
8. What is the difference between Oceans & Seas?
9. How many Continents are in the World?
10. How many Oceans are there in the World?
11. What is a Peninsula? Gulf? Bay?
12. Biggest Country in the World?
13. Biggest Continent in the World?
14. Name any 2 Seas one from East and one from West of
15. How many marks you have scored in Maths in your
16. Why didn't you study after what you have completed?
HI, I HAVE TWO DOUBTS. FIRST THING IS THAT I APPLIED FOR
EXAM IN GENERAL CATEGORY. BUT NOWI HAVE GOT OBC
CERTIFICATE. CAN I NOW OPT FOR OBC CAYEGORY NOW? IS THE
CHARACTER CERTIFICATE SIMILAR TO CONDUCT CERTIFICATE? PLS
REPLY ME TO email@example.com. also about interview
questions. pls. pls. pls.