| Other General Knowledge_Current Affairs Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|Insects form the largest class of animals living on land and
They are grouped into
1 22 orders
2 26 orders
3 29 orders
4 32 orders
|I WANT THE ESI LDC TESTS GK MODEL QUESTIONS & COMPUTER
SKILL TESTS MODELS
|When International prices of goods fall, their prices in
India do not move accordingly because,
(1) The multinationals do not reduce prices
(2) The regulatory duties and the administered prices move
upward in India
(3) The Parliament would complain of falling prices
(4) The R & D expenditure is very high in Indian Companies
|Judges of the High Courts are appointed by the
(2) Chief Ministers
(4) Prime Minister
|Mamallapuram, famous for its rock cuts and stone sculptures,
is located in
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(D) Tamil Nadu
|Which of the following Satellites is to be launched by ISRO
to facilitate DTH applications?
|Match List-I (Compound) with List-II (Chemical Name) and
select the correct answer using the codes given below the
(Compound) (Chemical Name)
A. Bleaching powder 1. Calcium oxychloride
B. Gypsum 2. Calcium sulphate
C. Marble 3. Calcium carbonate
A B C
(a) 1 2 3
(b) 2 3 1
(c) 1 3 2
(d) 2 1 3
|The Government of India recently issued norms for Indian
Depository Receipts (IDRs). Which of the following is NOT
TRUE in this regard ?
(1) The companies would have a pre-issue paid up capital and
free reserves of at least 500 million US $.
(2) Average turnover of the company should be 500 million US $.
(3) The norm of average turnover of 500 million US $ should
be during the three preceding years of financial performance.
(4) The company should have declared a dividend of not less
than 10% during the last five years.
(5) All such companies need prior nod of SEBI.
|Which among the following foreign banks is completing 150
years of its establishment this year?
2 Bank of Tokyo
3 Standard Chartered Bank
4 None of these
|Which one of these is a secretion from the body of an insect?
(D) None of these
|Which one of the following rulers introduced the system of
keeping the description of soldiers and also branding of
(d) Sher Shah
|Two beautiful Japanese cities were the ?first? to be
destroyed by atom bomb?one was Nagasaki. Which was other?
|For more General Knowledge_Current Affairs Interview Questions Click Here |