| Other RRB Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|Optical fibres are used for communication in LASER because
(1) Interference is produced by other lasers
(2) They ensure that the beam does not scatter
(3) They produce atmospheric interference
(4) None of these
|In a town with population of 4000, 3000 people are egg
eaters, 2000 meat eaters and 1500 eat both egg and meat. How
many are pure vegetarians ?
|pls send me previous rrb online exam pattern questions, i
want immediatly. pls kindly considered me and send to my
|Looking into a mirror, the clock shows 9.30 as the time. The
actual time is
|______ is the example of inorganic component of environment.
(d) All of these
|Which of the following organizations has been assigned the
task of providing Internet and telephone facilities in
various Indian trains?
(a) Konkan Railway Corporation
(b) Container Corporation
(c) Rail Tel Corporation
(d) Videsh Sanchar Nigam
|In which way the ?Wall Street? is famous ?
(1) New York stock exchange is situated there
(2) It is the center where the British newspapers are published
(3) It is the center where the American newspapers are published
(4) Twin towers of the World Trade Centre were situated there
|Which of the following is an Island Fort?
|Please send RRB Ticket Examiner/ Ticket Collector previous
years question papers to sek2010&RRB Assistant Station
|please send me the sample question paper of RRB bhopal.it is
very urgent for me. please make it as soon as posible.
|Pt. Bhimsen Joshi is associated with
(1) Karnatic Music
|Please send me Health & Malaria Inspector's Sample question
paper of RRB
|For more RRB Interview Questions Click Here |