| Other Advanced Java Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|1) which method of the RequestDispatcher cannot be called
once the output is sent to the client?
c. both a&b
2) which interface should an object implement to get
notified of changes to the list of active sessions in a web
3) A user can select multiple locations from a list box on
an HTML form, which of the following methods can be used to
retrieve all the selected location?
4) which of the following methods should be used to send
character text to the client?
5) which implicit object is always available in a JSP page?
6) which inclusion mechanism doesn't include the source of
the page, rather the output of the page.
a. include directive
b. jsp:include action
c. Bothe a& b
7) which attribute of the page controls whether a page
participates in session or not?
|how can u cal servlet from java?
|what is diff between Access modifier and specifier?
|Difference between JRE and JVM?
|whether the connectionpooling used in struts?
|What is the need of serialize?
|what is Static binding?
|Suppose there are 3 combo box.
if i select any country from country conutrylistbox
values in the state will get automatically inserted with
THEN on selection of state city will be inserted in city
If you can help then please Help me...
|does j2ee means advanced java
|advantage of thread?
|what is the Remote Stub?
|what about static?
|For more Advanced Java Interview Questions Click Here |