| Other NDA Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|With reference to the Indian Literary works, what is Digha
(a) An important Buddhist text in Pali
(b) Miscellaneous work in prose and verse associated with
(c) Collection of long sermons ascribed to Mahavira
(d) Collection of short stories ascribed to Kautilya
|tell me ur relation with father, mother and siblings
|With reference to the Indian freedom struggle, consider the
following statements :
1. C.R. Das and Motilal Nehru formed the Congress Khilafat
2. In 1919, Gandhiji was elected President of the Khilafat
3. The Communist Party of India was banned by the Government
Which of the statements is/are correct ?
(a) 1 and 2
(b) 2 only
(c) 1 and 3
(d) 1, 2 and 3
|During the Mughal period which one of the following traders
were the first to come to India?
|Who among the following was the President of the Constituent
Assembly which drafted the Constitution of the Indian Republic ?
(a) Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
(b) Liaqat Ali Khan
(c) Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
(d) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
|Which one of the following places has to Ashokan edict ?
|In the year 1883, the Russian Social Democratic Party was
|WHAT IS UR SUBJECT N WHY?
|National Defence Academy and Naval Academy
|who among the following sports personalities is known as
the payyloi express?
(a) Shiny Abraham (b) P.T.Usha
(c) Jyotirmayee Sikdar (d)K.M.Beenamol
|Which of the following Articles of the Constitution of India
has provision for the President to proclaim emergency?
(a) Article 352
(b) Article 355
(c) Article 356
(d) Article 360
|Consider the following statements :
1. Earth is the fourth largest planet of the solar system.
2. Earth?s circumference is about 45000 km.
3. Earth?s polar diameter is about 43 km shorter than its
4. Earth has a total surface area of 510 million sq. km.
Which of these statements are correct?
(a) 1 and 2
(b) 1 and 4
(c) 2 and 3
(d) 3 and 4
|For more NDA Interview Questions Click Here |